• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Any info on this site?

MilleMiglia513

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
11/12/20
Anyone have any info on this website?
They claim to “wrap” Rolex reps with “swiss made” clone movements in 18k white or yellow gold?
They’re prices are astronomical for reps, unless what they’re saying is true. They don’t offer a lot of photos, which is a red flag in and of itself. The pictures of their “Swiss made clone movements” just look like they were taken straight from genuine Rolex pictures.
scam.com

Last edited by a moderator:

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
It's all BS I think. They are using pics of genuine watches. We all know there is no decent 16610 rep (only ARF and it's no good) yet these guys have a genuine looking watch for only $1149..
scam.com

..it's bullshit.. walk away.

Last edited by a moderator:

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Not a TD: Do not believe anything they say or go anywhere near them.

"Add 10 times more pure 18k gold to watch. Will never fade!" Well, 10x none is none, and a coating of 10x more none is never going to fade, so I guess that technically they aren't lying... LOL

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
If you take a little time to read in the new member section then you will learn about Trusted Dealers. Please don't post scam sites because it might confuse other newbees.

Tmills

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/12/20
Las Vegas, NV
Scam, stay away. Look at the list of TDs and pick one. Don't order from any site that's not on the Trusted Dealer list. At best, you'll over pay for an item that you could get cheaper from a TD, at worse you won't get anything at all.

MilleMiglia513

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
11/12/20
Yeah I know about the TD’s here, and that’s where I do order my reps from, as well as the only places I’d recommend.

I came across this site in a web search, as I’ve always wanted a white gold smurf sub and ym models which I posted links too on that site. I haven’t pulled the trigger on any of the stainless versions our TD’s offer — as SS just don’t look like WG in person IMO. So I was looking for a site that maybe offered white gold dipping/plating/etc.

Figured it was BS....