• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Upcoming VSF Two Tone Gold Submariner 116613LN

walla65

20/5/19
I would wait for the first QC .... I don't think they miss in a glass of water ... right now that they are having this success ....

Last edited:

membrelli

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/15
ARF first rep, endlink not plated. ARF V3 endlink plated.
Shall we make a bet? March/April 2021 ...............VRF V2 endlink plated :D:D

The gold: An italian jewelry ComproOro ( ComproOro = these are italian jewelers who buy your gold and sell gold) has analized the gold in the sub JF plated. The gold parts are not in gold but in "princisbecco" ( princisbecco = a metal alloy that copies the color of the gold)

Sometime ago some Taiwan sellers as Eddie Lee, George the Greek and some sites as Perfectswiss/Eurofakes ( sellers and sites who have been gone for years) have a plating in real gold 14 Kt , but gold in those days cost much much less than today

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19
​​​​​​This is how things work in the mainland if you don't believe me you can drop trusty a message or even do a bit research yourself and you will find out. I don't care if you don't believe me lol, you can ask your TD of choice and he will confirm it, also vsf is well known in China for having the best after sales services from all the factories, this is one of the reason most of sellers in China suggest to huh vsf over other fsctories. This is not the first time vsf gives warranty for their products, when the LN first came out they offer 6 months warranty if the bezel faded out.

You totally missed my point about.

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
You totally missed my point about.

Cuz there's Was no point lol the fact that things work different for us in the west doesn't mean it's a lie, that's what the factory has shared. Go ahead and contact trusty and he will corroborate what I said.

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19
Cuz there's Was no point lol the fact that things work different for us in the west doesn't mean it's a lie, that's what the factory has shared. Go ahead and contact trusty and he will corroborate what I said.

It doesn't make sense though 1 micron thickness on 10cm flat surface is 0.18 grams of gold, multiply it by 20 and its 3.6 grams of gold. There is 15 links on a sub bracelet.

Who will claim this warranty if it fades? Any warranty or certification is only as good as the company that stands behind it. You are not viewing the big picture here, you are just putting trust in a replica factory and a TD. You make it sound like a warranty or certification on a product is somehow new to the west lol.

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
The color difference of the lume dial vs. hands is *really* apparent in these shots.
Yes, it seems to shows on the hour hand only. It still is kind'o ok though, most of the time it's barely noticeable once on the wrist.

The pity here definitely is the non side-plated links, it's chance for VSF to solve that AND the hands on the next batch.

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: Jayalvin777

Bendori

2/5/16
I specifically remember it being copper, there is more than one article floating around about this relating to the process with wrapping the bracelet only this was that same process used with MW9 and MBW wrapped bracelets. This article was written by the manufacturer of the bracelets and cases when they took orders over a decade ago. I’m trying I find it, but like said it’s over ten years old though lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please. Please find the article for us young members sir! I'd really love to have a read!!! Much appreciated in advance!

Venniz

26/7/20
Wrapped gold version is up on trustytime for pre-order.

Maybe this version will have the middle link full wrapped gold. (Side of the midlink)

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
Did anybody mentioned the gold color on this one is actually the first and biggest tell? Looks more like brass rather than gold

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
Please. Please find the article for us young members sir! I'd really love to have a read!!! Much appreciated in advance!

Unfortunately I can’t find it, I think it was linked to the original watchmaker9 website by George. I think he disappeared with peoples money and didn’t fill all his orders in the end. The site info detailed the process on how the 14k Gold was wrapped. Onto the mid links. As membrelli mentioned there was a few guys using these bracelets back in 2009 onwards for a few years.

Reactions: rwacc

Replisimio

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/20
Gods own country! Yorkshire.
Unfortunately I can’t find it, I think it was linked to the original watchmaker9 website by George. I think he disappeared with peoples money and didn’t fill all his orders in the end. The site info detailed the process on how the 14k Gold was wrapped. Onto the mid links. As membrelli mentioned there was a few guys using these bracelets back in 2009 onwards for a few years.

George reportedly died in a car crash around 2010 according to BK
He owed us both money but I imagine Bert a lot more than me. I used to forward watches within Eu for him. A shame tc is still not here as he picked up all the tooling etc from Wm9 and improved all the details over time including some tt stuff.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Did anybody mentioned the gold color on this one is actually the first and biggest tell? Looks more like brass rather than gold

Yep... Typical Rolex rep color... Doesn't look remotely gen and it's why I stay away from gold reps. Unfortunate