• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Upcoming VSF Two Tone Gold Submariner 116613LN

The Gambler

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/1/21
Last update from TD from last week was that VS factory just started after cny again and we should give them couple of days for production :nottalking:

McDuck888

🌞
22/2/17
UK
diamant your pics are the only ones I’ve seen where I feel like the VSF yellow gold isn’t orange and I can just appreciate how beautiful all the other details are.
Are you still enjoying it a whole bunch? - looks fantastic on you!

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
diamant your pics are the only ones I’ve seen where I feel like the VSF yellow gold isn’t orange and I can just appreciate how beautiful all the other details are.
Are you still enjoying it a whole bunch? - looks fantastic on you!

Thank you sir!
yes it is more like brown/gold. Very nice indeed! Think vsf have best gold color.
Yes I enjoy em all, all working perfect too.
cheers

Reactions: Jayalvin777

NYC_MIA

Known Member
6/7/19
Can anyone confirm which TD can order the wrapped version with the 5 year warranty?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jttou

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/14
Wasn't there multiple topics in the past that all this "gold wrapped" is all bullshit?

Venniz

26/7/20
If the side of the middle of the bracelet is wrapped, I will pull the trigger on the VSF wrapped one me too. I'm scared we see the steel on the middle of the bracelet...

Venniz

26/7/20
Congrats. Yep, nothing new, I asked TD last week for an udpate and still nothing new. Hopefully this week... :p4gtr:

Thanks. Can't wait... everyday I look at the forum for more infos about this 116613 wrapped version. :praying:

Edit : I'm starting to think I will get a gen one and this VSF will be a test first.

Last edited:

ProGamer73061

Renowned Member
14/1/19
Germany
My Td meant to me that the vsf wrapped is not available and I must change to another watch... now I take the stock plated version and let thick plating from a friend. Coast completely 650€ (only plating with disassemble the bracklet) but it’s gen Gold Color.

Gesendet von iPad Pro mit Tapatalk

The Gambler

14/1/21
Thanks. Can't wait... everyday I look at the forum for more infos about this 116613 wrapped version. :praying:

Edit : I'm starting to think I will get a gen one and this VSF will be a test first.

My friend has a gen one same model and we’ll compare them side by side

Reactions: Venniz

The Gambler

14/1/21
My Td meant to me that the vsf wrapped is not available and I must change to another watch... now I take the stock plated version and let thick plating from a friend. Coast completely 650€ (only plating with disassemble the bracklet) but it’s gen Gold Color.

Gesendet von iPad Pro mit Tapatalk

I didn’t receive (yet) such info from my TD, but yes, it’s taking a long time, cny or no cny, 2 months already after order :no:

ProGamer73061

Renowned Member
14/1/19
Germany
My TD mean it’s not possible to find a real vsf wrapped. He has give me the notice that’s a rof wrapped version is amiable but not the vsf...

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Venniz

26/7/20
Andrew wrote to me today that factory ran into some issue making the wrapped case and will be delayed... so we'll have to wait a little longer.. :/

Thanks for information. Let's wait together. Wish we could know if the side of the middle of the bracelet is covered or no..

Reactions: Jayalvin777

The Gambler

14/1/21
Yes, I will wait, if I am waiting for 2 months now, I will wait a little bit longer.. I guess we’ll see regarding mid links only after it will be produced :cool: