• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Upcoming VSF Two Tone Gold Submariner 116613LN

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
ARF V3 is nice (I have one), but VSF is better overall.
VSF has a better dial, crystal, date wheel and case.
ARF maybe has a better bracelet, with the sides of the midlinks plated.

I was thinking on changing the dw and maybe dial, on my ARF, but it's cheaper to buy the VSF and put the ARF bracelet on it (if it fits)...

NYC_MIA

Known Member
6/7/19
still waiting on QC's pictures, I paied for wrp version on January 14th

Which TD did you order it from? The TD’s I use , when last I asked, about a month ago they said they knew nothing about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Gambler

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/1/21
Which TD did you order it from? The TD’s I use , when last I asked, about a month ago they said they knew nothing about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From trustytime, last answer from him was that factory will be ready with watch after cny, he told me that on January 29th when i was asking

The Gambler

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/1/21
CNY is not really over. Some fsctories get back to aork until the end of the month.

I wouldn't know exactly how do Chinese factories operates during or after CNY. It is nothing in China as it is here in EU :) I hope i get qc pictures till end of February hopefully.

anne_nrw

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
12/12/20
Hi I need your advice! Is the Wrapped Gold version worth it in this case? The steel / gold strap is not used! The clock gets a gen. Rubber B Strap! So the watch has less gold surfaces! Greeting Anne

ZPlsZR.jpg

Gen Example with Rubber B Strap

Last edited:

rwacc

Known Member
17/1/21
Hi I need your advice! Is the Wrapped Gold version worth it in this case? The steel / gold strap is not used! The clock gets a gen. Rubber B Strap! So the watch has less gold surfaces! Greeting Anne

ZPlsZR.jpg

Gen Example with Rubber B Strap

My experience with gold-plated gen watches tells me that unless you use the bezel very often or something, it's not worth it. Even the crown should look fine after quite a bit of use, assuming the plating isn't too thin.