• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Upcoming VSF Two Tone Gold Submariner 116613LN

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Lovely, very gen like sunburst and bezel colours. Wrapped or plated? (has wrapped got plated sdes?)

Reactions: diamant

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
I will. Hopefully it will be produced before CNY holidays. We'll see...

As far as I was told by my TD, the VSF factory closed early, over a week ago. I paid for a Smurf but when Trusty ordered it he was told they were closed so I was given my money back. Sorry to let you down but you never know, someone else may be building it?

ProGamer73061

Renowned Member
14/1/19
Germany
I have already payed for my watches. After cny he order the watches from factory and sent QCs. It will take a while but I’m safe that’s after cny vsf go on to work.

Gesendet von iPhone 11 Pro Max mit Tapatalk

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
It looks great @diament. I am waiting mine and it's finally been shipped. I can't wait.

It does look really nice.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
It looks great @diament. I am waiting mine and it's finally been shipped. I can't wait.

It does look really nice.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Thanks m8.
u will like this one, enjoy when it arrives.

The Gambler

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/1/21
As far as I was told by my TD, the VSF factory closed early, over a week ago. I paid for a Smurf but when Trusty ordered it he was told they were closed so I was given my money back. Sorry to let you down but you never know, someone else may be building it?

Hmm..I sent an email earlier to Andrew and waiting for answer..but anyhow, if I must wait I’ll wait till end of CNY :/ hopefully will be worth it ????

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Hmm..I sent an email earlier to Andrew and waiting for answer..but anyhow, if I must wait I’ll wait till end of CNY :/ hopefully will be worth it ????

For sure it will, just look at the standard version, it already looks really good but i really want to see how 200+ in upgrades look like.
​​​​​​

Reactions: The Gambler

wonkycrown

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/3/19
Looks very good indeed. I am planning on getting one of these to mount on a high end blue rubber strap for the upcoming summer months. I would like to see comparison with the CF version too.