• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The "Who Has the Best Hulk" Review

Xerocool

Horology Curious
10/2/21
Easy fixable in about 1min and 30 seconds.
I did ask my dealer can I get a new hulk but he keep telling me the hulk is ok. He keep saying that they do run a Qc check before send out . So far before I get the sub they just show me the graph reading for the movements only and didn’t show me any pic for the sub at all. I bought 3 Rolex from him 126613LB bluesy and yacht master rose gold 126655 lastly is the hulk from vsf.
yeah really can be fix for the bezel?

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20

yes you can fix it. I wrote this for another guy earlier..

Lazy build, easy fixed..

The case back will be loose, fingertight probably. Wrap some sticky tape round your finger and unscrew it. Let it dry, warm room overnight or two. Screw it back on.
I have 5 VSF now and all had a loose case back.

Re the bezel, Inside the green bezel is a white plastic ring. It will be poorly seated. To fix it you need to pop the bezel off and reseat the white plastic ‘hytrel’ ring back inside the bezel properly and refit the bezel. It’s easy. YouTube it.

Check your case back everyone, post back here if you are loose...

Xerocool

Horology Curious
10/2/21
yes you can fix it. I wrote this for another guy earlier..
thanks a lot man appreciate much for your information. Guess no longer I wanna do the fix thing as I had an argument with the dealer he just said you better buy a genuine Rolex then will solve all your small issue if you complain about the bezel loosen. He told me that all fake watches is just a toy! I’m so piss man this is the service I get . Anyway street fighter thanks for your time and letting me know nice knowing you.

VaderTime

9/10/17
thanks a lot man appreciate much for your information. Guess no longer I wanna do the fix thing as I had an argument with the dealer he just said you better buy a genuine Rolex then will solve all your small issue if you complain about the bezel loosen. He told me that all fake watches is just a toy! I’m so piss man this is the service I get . Anyway street fighter thanks for your time and letting me know nice knowing you.

I don't recommend fixing it yourself. Send it to a trusted watchmaker on here.

SwissTimeNow

Horology Curious
13/9/20

Wow I hope this wasn’t a response from any Td. I just purchased my first rep and have had nothing but the best service

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Malaka

Known Member
5/9/19
Germany
The ZF dial is very much more similar to Gen. I agree the vsf is pretty poor when compared to gen. Both reps need a genuine crystal as factories will never get it right...but at least with the ZF dial it saves me from spending 2k Euro on a gen dial lol.

You got a photo under direct artificial light for me?

Kingk

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/12/18
My new VSF. Does this have the updated rehaut?
e2332ac2a740dda8c95fc141288c6da6.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Xerocool

Horology Curious
10/2/21
Wow I hope this wasn’t a response from any Td. I just purchased my first rep and have had nothing but the best service

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
oh good for you man maybe I should just bought from the listed trusted dealer from here for the first place.Btw after a long argument he wanted to fix now but not a replacement new Rolex as I requested . I’m tired too fight ohh man really my first time I need like to ask and to beg like a bitch . I have to keep posting vid or pic to him to show him the evidence of the issue . Soooo tired for few days just asking why why why is it normal blah blah untill I have no choice I have to come up here to ask you guys an opinion.

jasonbaylee

I'm Pretty Popular
3/2/14
I did ask my dealer can I get a new hulk but he keep telling me the hulk is ok. He keep saying that they do run a Qc check before send out . So far before I get the sub they just show me the graph reading for the movements only and didn’t show me any pic for the sub at all. I bought 3 Rolex from him 126613LB bluesy and yacht master rose gold 126655 lastly is the hulk from vsf.

No QC pics at all but result from timegraph ?
This is atrocious and I would n I’m sure the rest of the members find this unacceptable

I really doubt this TD is from our trusted list of dealers