• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The "Who Has the Best Hulk" Review

Rheinischerjung

24/11/18
It will depend on the lightsituation

in direct sunlight amd indoor it is not noticeable but in daylight without direct sun it will be most visable...

but even some gen have this flaw and i dont think anyone can see it on your wrist

The watch arrived yesterday and it is the best rep I have ever seen! Now I will change datewheel, crystal, clickspring, bezel and crown to gen. Perfect watch!

Reactions: Yogibear

mkatvvatt

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/1/21
Have my VSF hulk few weeks ago and noticed the metal in the hands and indexes is very shiny under bright light is this what it should be?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Malaka

Known Member
5/9/19
Germany
I find it funny that people complain about crown guard angles or different shape of the pearl or slightly different angled lug but miss the most important part of the hulk: The dial. Reflections in current replicas are WAY OFF compared to my 2013 gen.

Please find below my comparison of the dial reflection under direct artifical bright light (known as cartwheel, disco or laser effect) between Noob v10s - Gen - VSF - ZZF v3:

Unfortunately this can't be unseen if seen once because it is often seen when wearing indoors.
That's why I am currently looking for a gen dial plus I am hoping for the sudden occurence of a new source who tackles this major flaw.

Tijdwijzer

Renowned Member
24/11/20
Europe
I find it funny that people complain about crown guard angles or different shape of the pearl or slightly different angled lug but miss the most important part of the hulk: The dial. Reflections in current replicas are WAY OFF compared to my 2013 gen.

Please find below my comparison of the dial reflection under direct artifical bright light (known as cartwheel, disco or laser effect) between Noob v10s - Gen - VSF - ZZF v3:

Unfortunately this can't be unseen if seen once because it is often seen when wearing indoors.
That's why I am currently looking for a gen dial plus I am hoping for the sudden occurence of a new source who tackles this major flaw.

Yes sunburst is a bit to strong on the VSF but i kinda like it...

https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=731926
Here this link shows how the gen sunburst looks like.

Reactions: Tete

Malaka

Known Member
5/9/19
Germany
There is a gen in my pic ;-) And it is WAY softer than the three reps. That's why I made that picture for comparison. Maybe it's because my gen is from 2013.
Anyways, it's annoying :)

Reactions: Tijdwijzer and Tete

Wacht

Renowned Member
6/7/20
Wow, impressive comparison. Thanks for all the hard work!

Do you consider the winners worthy of the title?

Shany

24/6/19
Did someone regognize Fading on ZF‘s bezel insert markers yet?

walla65

20/5/19

Gen sunburst, its def. lighter than vsf. but still has a sunburst.

in fact ... in this video you can also see the sunburst effect on the gen ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ2qQ7wlkMY

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Sundek

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
24/3/18
Italy
I think Vsf

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19

The ZF dial is very much more similar to Gen. I agree the vsf is pretty poor when compared to gen. Both reps need a genuine crystal as factories will never get it right...but at least with the ZF dial it saves me from spending 2k Euro on a gen dial lol.

Xerocool

Horology Curious
10/2/21
Hi guys this is my first post since i join . I wanna ask about vsf hulk 3135 sub just arrive yesterday when i rotate the bezel i found out that the bezel abit loosen. Is like you can move from left to right abit movement just wanna know is it normal ? Thanks for any opinion as this is my first rolex i bought.

pclaussen

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/5/20
Hi guys this is my first post since i join . I wanna ask about vsf hulk 3135 sub just arrive yesterday when i rotate the bezel i found out that the bezel abit loosen. Is like you can move from left to right abit movement just wanna know is it normal ? Thanks for any opinion as this is my first rolex i bought.

Not Ok.

Reactions: Xerocool