• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The "Who Has the Best Hulk" Review

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
This is very cool and awesome to finally see all put together. Thank you.

I just ordered a vsf 116619 LB. I have a Franken LV but might have to check out the vsf hulk soon too.

Thank you for putting this all together. It's amazing how far along these pieces have come in a really short time.

It just goes to show that when the factories compete for our business, the price goes down and products get better.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
No, I have gen LN and VSF hulk and LN. The pic I posted belongs to another user, thats a genuine dial. If you have a look on the Rolex forums at some Hulks, you'll see they shoot lasers too. When it comes to Hulk though there is no comparison against a genuine dial. LN is mastered.

Reactions: Jayalvin777

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
There are only two of them and they both fall short and are both a disappointment. VSF has non plated sides and Clean has crap crown guards. Can't even buy both and put the Clean/Arf bracelet on the VSF as in my experience it won't fit without bending pins and it looking shit.. so at the moment there is no acceptable TT option.

We await more details of the upcoming VSF wrapped model at a huge $728.. hopefully they do it right for that money.

walla65

20/5/19
There are only two of them and they both fall short and are both a disappointment. VSF has non plated sides and Clean has crap crown guards. Can't even buy both and put the Clean/Arf bracelet on the VSF as in my experience it won't fit without bending pins and it looking shit.. so at the moment there is no acceptable TT option.

We await more details of the upcoming VSF wrapped model at a huge $728.. hopefully they do it right for that money.

they could also just plate the sides in the cheaper version ... I don't think it takes a lot of effort on their part ....

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
they could also just plate the sides in the cheaper version ... I don't think it takes a lot of effort on their part ....

From what jtime shared today it seems like a lot of work because they have to plated every mid link individually. Hopefully they fix it tho. Im still curious about the 728 version as its made to order.

Agnostic

Known Member
17/12/19
From what jtime shared today it seems like a lot of work because they have to plated every mid link individually. Hopefully they fix it tho. Im still curious about the 728 version as its made to order.

I‘m waiting, lets See.
I want the Two Tone Sub.

Last edited:

Shany

24/6/19
@puretime

Any Info when ZF will use the new CF bezel insert v4 ?

mt666tm

Renowned Member
2/2/10
Amazing review, wow!

Thank you for doing this. I have a Noob and love it. I don't worry about the micro details, but it's very educational to see these versions all up close like this.

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Since the 10 November vsf has been using the clean v4 base insert, here some extra information that vsf share about it:

VS brand new 3135 green water ghost is equipped with the latest version of the Clean factory green ring (the latest! + VS self-made luminous beads, don’t worry about the color of the luminous beads is too yellow!) 1. The green ceramics equipped with VS are more emerald green and more natural Yellow; 2. The scale coating on the VS is truly optimized: silver bright platinum coating; 3. The scale shading on the VS is more delicate and the chamfering is more in place; 4. The C ring on the VS is the first batch to add The circle mouth of anti-fingerprint coating technology...real real shot comparison, good products can speak.