• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The "Who Has the Best Hulk" Review

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Completely agree. On the VSF I feel like I have to dig deeper into my nails and pull hard to unlock it. In the ARF, it's nice and smooth, and effortless to unlock it. Also, the clasp engraving on the VSF seems blackish and blurry. The ARF engraving is shiny and crisp. I think the only issue I see in the ARF engraving is the "V" in GENEVA. The right line of the "V" is shorter than the left line.

Not all true. As I said above, I know of 2 different VSF bracelets, both are 7GJ, one has a more genuine like etching/stamp/engraving than the other.. here is a Genuine, ARF and VSF, both versions..
Z1Mlj1.jpg
Z1MBuv.jpg
Z1Mt6K.jpg
Z1Mr28.jpg

You can clearly see one of the VSF has grey/whiteish print like the genuine and ARF, the other VSF has a fine colourless print for the Rolex logo details. All are too fine compared the genuine one here (2018 model) which has quite a bold greyish etching for the Rolex logo. Lastly, the clasp blade with the 'steelinox' print on it on the genuine Rolex is so fine it is almost invisible, none of the above gets this correct.

Last edited:

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
lol's at how the reps all look better than the genuine one! Look at that out of shape clasp after 2yrs use and the crap Rolex logo on the clasp.. you'd think the real one was the rep! :pcsam:

Last edited:

VaderTime

9/10/17
lol's at how the reps all look better than the genuine one! Look at that out of shape clasp after 2yrs use and the crap Rolex logo on the clasp.. you'd think the real one was the rep! :pcsam:

that’s my ARF and VSF.

how’s your VRF bezel compare to your gen. My VSF bezel feels a bit loose with a bit of back play after rotating.

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
The 2 VSF bezels I have are inconsistent. One is tighter than the other and has a tight spot. The other not as tight and sits a little higher, is springy and can be pushed down about 0.25mm. The genuine one is perfect.

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
The 2 VSF bezels I have are inconsistent. One is tighter than the other and has a tight spot. The other not as tight and sits a little higher, is springy and can be pushed down about 0.25mm. The genuine one is perfect.

So far i know the wobbling bezel its also present on gens.

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA

Have you or anyone removed vsf’s bezel? I’m curious to which click spring design they use, and afraid to find out trying lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lmagg00

30/3/18
CONUS
Seems like ARF is still the safer choice for clasp. VSF is inconsistent.

Reactions: macarone

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Judging the examples I have here and pictured above:

VSF clasp is better than ARF. (I refer to how tight the clasp and flip is and how tight the glide is compared to my genuine)
ARF has far superior SEL (I refer to how sharp defined the midlink is)
VSF has better finish iit has smooth edges like genuine, the ARF edges are sharp and can shave a fingernail.

I have an ARF 37mm yacht here, the bracelet edges are smooth like genuine. What gives... :gotgoat:

Last edited:

VaderTime

9/10/17

same with bezel feeling on my vrf, springy push down with some back play after rotating. My zzf has almost no push down feeling and almost no back play.

lmagg00

30/3/18
CONUS
No push down or back play in my gen 126610 and gen 116610.

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
They look both good, VSF copies a gen with a blue tint (yes there were gens with that issue) and ZF one without.

Personally I would go gen. I hate rep crystals in general.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yogibear

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
They look both good, VSF copies a gen with a blue tint (yes there were gens with that issue) and ZF one without.

Personally I would go gen. I hate rep crystals in general.

Blue tint aint a issue. I have a gen xtal with blue tint on my vsf. In most of reps the cyclop profile is different but at least on the vsf xtal is 95% lile gen

Last edited:

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
Blue tint aint a issue. I have a gen xtal with blue tint on my vsf. In most of reps the cyclop profile is different but at least on the vsf xtal is 95% lile gen

Hi m8.
if the vsf is 95 what about ZF? Clearly better cyclops with OK halo right? Or am i wrong and u can point out the things?

thanks.

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Hi m8.
if the vsf is 95 what about ZF? Clearly better cyclops with OK halo right? Or am i wrong and u can point out the things?

thanks.

In my opinion the vsf its superior and theyre producing the best rep xtal atm, zf its very good as well. Vs xtal has very nice black hole effect and also nice cyclop profile. You can see that yourself as you have both watches in hand. I have the vsf xtal laying at home can make some pictures of it tomorrow. Have a look between this cyclop comparison of the gen xtal on the yachmaster and the vs one. ​​​​​​​

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
In my opinion the vsf its superior and theyre producing the best rep xtal atm, zf its very good as well. Vs xtal has very nice black hole effect and also nice cyclop profile. You can see that yourself as you have both watches in hand. I have the vsf xtal laying at home can make some pictures of it tomorrow. Have a look between this cyclop comparison of the gen xtal on the yachmaster and the vs one.

Hmm ok, just cant notice the vsf is better but it might be the blue tint... anyway the one on vsf yacht is very nice!