• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The "Who Has the Best Hulk" Review

Elviscocho

Supporter
Certified
24/8/16
b9c1a92df0b166f0874d156ff31cc11f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stanco1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/2/16
Received my zf hulk earlier last week. Here is a side by side with the regmariner hulk I got about 5 years ago.

indoor lighting

next to the window with sunlight

overall, the zf hulk is definitely a major upgrade over the regmariner but there are two issues I am facing.

1) the "white" on the hands and hour markers feel different and i cannot unsee it now.
2) there are two screws on the zf bracelet that I have issued with. one of the screw cannot be unscrewed and the other screw cannot be pulled out. any tips on what I should do?

Pezzie1

15/9/20
Received my zf hulk earlier last week. Here is a side by side with the regmariner hulk I got about 5 years ago.

indoor lighting

next to the window with sunlight

overall, the zf hulk is definitely a major upgrade over the regmariner but there are two issues I am facing.

1) the "white" on the hands and hour markers feel different and i cannot unsee it now.
2) there are two screws on the zf bracelet that I have issued with. one of the screw cannot be unscrewed and the other screw cannot be pulled out. any tips on what I should do?

Try a pair of pliers to pull the screw out. It must have a slightly blurred end that’s preventing it from coming out????
Be gentle

The other screw might come out if you put a bit of oil in the gaps of the bracelet link and move it around a bit and let gravity do it’s work for a few minutes. Then try unscrewing it again. Hopefully they didn’t use glue to hold it in haha

Stanco1

15/2/16
Try a pair of pliers to pull the screw out. It must have a slightly blurred end that’s preventing it from coming out????
Be gentle

The other screw might come out if you put a bit of oil in the gaps of the bracelet link and move it around a bit and let gravity do it’s work for a few minutes. Then try unscrewing it again. Hopefully they didn’t use glue to hold it in haha

thought of using pliers too, but was afraid i might damage it. but yeah, will buy a bottle of baby oil and try to soak it tomorrow.

hopefully all will be good after that.

burkul

Horology Curious
3/1/22
VSF very good for sure, but usually bad rehaut. Like this one. what you think?

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
thought of using pliers too, but was afraid i might damage it. but yeah, will buy a bottle of baby oil and try to soak it tomorrow.

hopefully all will be good after that.

I had the same problem as you and ended up damaging a couple of links :(

Do try the baby oil and/or heating the bracelet it may help. Hopefully you'll do better than I did ;)

Reactions: Stanco1

dragon07

7/6/20

Is this a VSF? Serial number S39. tags are different. I requested a photo of the mechanism for confirmation.

mac83

9/7/13
I have ordered a VSF hulk from Lucy from the post raid batch, my friend has a gen which i will get a hold of to do a comparison, I only have an iphone camera so will do my best to capture the shots.

Reactions: Tijdwijzer

Tijdwijzer

Renowned Member
24/11/20
Europe
dragon07 if you cant trust your dealer/seller, you shouldnt buy this in the first place. stick to the TD's. they're called TD for a reason. VSF is in stock atm.

Reactions: wolfiqar