• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The "Who Has the Best Hulk" Review

ForecastMax

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
27/12/12
Does anyone actually have photos of the ZF hulk dial on its own like the back of the dial. Wondering the size of the ZF dial also as I want to confirm what I’ve been sold ….. I’ve bought an apparent ZF dial from jtime but pretty sure he sent me a CF dial, any info would be much appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would be interested in this as well. Ordered a ZF dial to swap into VSF (no idea if it needs to be shaved like the BP dial).

I think ZZF = Clean so the pics in the dial photo array may be able to help for color comparison but not size

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
Would be interested in this as well. Ordered a ZF dial to swap into VSF (no idea if it needs to be shaved like the BP dial).

I think ZZF = Clean so the pics in the dial photo array may be able to help for color comparison but not size

Please share photos of your ZF when you get it in particular The back side. my apparent ZF dial looks identical to the CF dials backside so not sure what the hell ive got lol

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
A friend of mine bought a CF hulk dial, but it didnt fit the VSF. it needs shaving, same as the ZF.

Really?
So many conflicting statements on here about what fits what. I just measured my so called ZF dial and it’s 27.8mm

audiwt

25/5/18
BP Dial is 27.3mm

b0aa4faa6ef02eae8eca7e002ffe032e.jpg

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Reactions: Tijdwijzer

audiwt

25/5/18
The Watch is by my Watchmaker for modding. Crystal, Crown, Clickspring, Dial, Hand and DW. After that i show Pictures.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Reactions: Tijdwijzer

mercurio007

Does anyone actually have photos of the ZF hulk dial on its own like the back of the dial. Wondering the size of the ZF dial also as I want to confirm what I’ve been sold ….. I’ve bought an apparent ZF dial from jtime but pretty sure he sent me a CF dial, any info would be much appreciated

I doubt about this, the price of the CF dial is double the ZF dial , if what you suspect is true he gave you a gift

Reactions: mnkoshka

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
I doubt about this, the price of the CF dial is double the ZF dial , if what you suspect is true he gave you a gift

Yeah that’s was I was thinking as it was only $80. Maybe the dial blank comes from the same factory as the they look identical.

ForecastMax

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
27/12/12
Please share photos of your ZF when you get it in particular The back side. my apparent ZF dial looks identical to the CF dials backside so not sure what the hell ive got lol

Here is the pic of the rear of the ZF dial Eric just sent me:

017d3bc08e77225936614bb299e5ffc9.jpg

ForecastMax

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
27/12/12
Last VSF I guess

Well, we’ll see! Curious to see what the movement looks like in Lucy’s batch. If VS movement is engraved or not. VSF still kicking or just people using parts to piece some subs together.

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Well, we’ll see! Curious to see what the movement looks like in Lucy’s batch. If VS movement is engraved or not. VSF still kicking or just people using parts to piece some subs together.

Well in Lucys words, there are VSF models. not leftover parts, assembled.