• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Datejust 126334 with VS3235 72hrs Power Reserve

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Here's how the watch look under sunlight, everything looks amazing, but i think the bezel might be a little bit to shiny in some lightning condition, just my opinion though.
This morning ive compare it to 126333 gen, and i must say this watch looks very gen-like!
except only for the bracelet, it seems that this VSF bracelet is quite light and not as tight as the gen one. thats the only problem
What do you guys think?

Yes everything is genlike except bracelet feel,every day im thinking of buying arf bracelet which is so much solid,only thing rejecting me from buying is that i dont know how it will fit on sels what is most important to me,on vsf sels are perfect

Reactions: subaddict

subaddict

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/9/18
Had mine from M2M, what a great watch!

Thinking seriously to a Wimbledon gen dial... but, at the moment, I'm really satisfied of it!

Nice one mate
Hows the bracelet feels to you?

subaddict

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/9/18
honestly, not that bad.

Comfortable, not sharp. I've had my usual muc-off treatment and it's not loud.

how's the treatment mate?
My bracelet feels light and not very gen like compare to my another gen datejust. xD

Rehaut19

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
30/12/20
how's the treatment mate?
My bracelet feels light and not very gen like compare to my another gen datejust. xD

Nothing compares to gen, mate.

we are talking about a 400€ watch, 90% like gen, with better finish than a Seiko…

I wash every bracelet with water and dish soap, then I lube it with muc-off oil.

mega12

I'm Pretty Popular
17/10/17
Here's how the watch look under sunlight, everything looks amazing, but i think the bezel might be a little bit to shiny in some lightning condition, just my opinion though.
This morning ive compare it to 126333 gen, and i must say this watch looks very gen-like!
except only for the bracelet, it seems that this VSF bracelet is quite light and not as tight as the gen one. thats the only problem
What do you guys think?

ZJ9tos.jpg
ZJ9n1E.jpg
ZJ96Mn.jpg

If you compare a steel bracelet with a genuine TT bracelet it’s obvious that the gen weights more due to its gold layer. I wouldn’t recommend this as a basis to justify.

Some posts back I tried to explain that in terms of shape etc the VSF is closer to gen than the ARF. Also end links match better than with the ARF. I sent mine to a friend who will do a professionell polishing. Let’s see how it feels afterwards. It’s not a matter of material (both are steel), it’s a matter of finish.

Bobi01

2/2/19
If you compare a steel bracelet with a genuine TT bracelet it’s obvious that the gen weights more due to its gold layer. I wouldn’t recommend this as a basis to justify.

Some posts back I tried to explain that in terms of shape etc the VSF is closer to gen than the ARF. Also end links match better than with the ARF. I sent mine to a friend who will do a professionell polishing. Let’s see how it feels afterwards. It’s not a matter of material (both are steel), it’s a matter of finish.

I think the biggest difference with gen is that gen have smaller holes for the links inside and with that bracelet feel more solid on gen,arf copied that well but the finnishing on the edges is better on vsf,vsf looks better but arf feels much better when you hold in hands… vsf is too loose compared to gen and arf

Mark1937

Patron
Certified
25/3/17
I think the biggest difference with gen is that gen have smaller holes for the links inside and with that bracelet feel more solid on gen,arf copied that well but the finnishing on the edges is better on vsf,vsf looks better but arf feels much better when you hold in hands… vsf is too loose compared to gen and arf

Yes. ARF is much better than VSF

Reactions: Tijdwijzer

Cowboy45

12/2/18
USA
Anyone have any idea as to when VSF will be back up and making these? I unfortunately waited and well now as you know cant get one.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

mega12

I'm Pretty Popular
17/10/17

Yes you are right, the pins / screws are slimmer.

It was funny because I was easily able to mount
ARF removable links on VSF fixed links
while it was not possible to mount
ARF fixed links on VSF removable links

The reason is different thickness of pins / screws.
You can’t put the VSF screws into ARF wholes because ARF uses slimmer pins.

So I ended up using the ARF screws to fix the „last“ link between ARF and VSF. But the screws are slightly longer once screwed in so the can’t be tightened completely.

Bobi01

2/2/19
Yeah you can clearly feel the difference,i had both arf and vsf and i know the difference,vsf looks very good there is no doubt but when you take off wrist and hold in hand you can sadly see that cheap feel

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
As much their Datejust's head is great, as much VSF definitely needs to improve their jubilee. On my TT not only does it feel cheaper than ARF, but the YG plating is far from good : too orange, non plated sides and totally uneven overall.

Mine is about to get a replating soon.
2f2a140b864aeca25309a1fe92bb6275.jpg
58f3618ce432a750a7305533f245c20d.jpg

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: mega12

subaddict

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/9/18
As much their Datejust's head is great, as much VSF definitely needs to improve their jubilee. On my TT not only does it feel cheaper than ARF, buy the YG plating is far from good : too orange, non plated sides and totally uneven overall.

Mine is about to get a replating soon.

Sorry for newbie question.
Is it possible to get a gen bracelet these days?