• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Datejust 126334 with VS3235 72hrs Power Reserve

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
I received yesterday a mint VSF TT black dial from an M2M sale, and I must say I'm very impressed by the overall feeling of it. Great presence and good look on the wrist. One can always argue about the YG plating color tone, but unless you have a gen aside it under specific light, it's not something anyone will tick on.

The non plated sides of the links can be considered as negligence or lazyness from VSF. Regarding their skills in replica watchmaking we all agree it's a miss. But this is properly unseen once the watch on the wrist, and basically all the rest on this watch is really good :

- Crystal has a decent black hole effect, better than I expected.

- I have'nt timegraphed it yet but VS3235 keeps great time so far. I can't say about PR yet as I've had the watch for a day only but it looks like it can hold much longer. The DW looks quite good.

- The black dial has a nice sunburst and is overall well done.

- The bracelet, gold plating "scandal" aside, feels very comfortable. Clasp work feels a bit weak but it locks up good enough, no deal breaker here.

Overall it's a good OOTB TT DJ to me, if not the best. I had the idea to build a franken of this model from a ARF base watch for a long time, but this VSF does a pretty good job just as it is. I'm still thinking about gen hands, as nothing beats gen hands, but that is a great watch IMO.

Here are a few pics, don't hesitate to ask for more if needed.

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Beautiful watch bro! ;-)

Reactions: mrsullivan

I_am_Twan

Horology Curious
19/12/20
My bracelet broke and wanted to replace with a gmf bracelet now that arf is closed. Has anyone tried the fit of this?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HD1903 met Tapatalk

SKnight

8/7/19
I dont know But i have all i want. One Blue One Rhodium and One white. Cheers :D

Im trying to choose between the three colours, so if you could choose only one which would you recommend?

And can you share pictures of all three together.

Cheers

Patricdeen

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
19/6/20
Iwo in Germania
Im trying to choose between the three colours, so if you could choose only one which would you recommend?

And can you share pictures of all three together.

Cheers

I Can do this in friday. The biggest problem with VSF is actually only in terms of the dial. My blue has extreme dents on the indices. The grey one has none at all. It's almost perfect. The gene also looks very similar to the gray and blue. The white one is from GMF and should arrive on Friday. I just wanted to have a comparison with regard to the processing quality.

Reactions: SKnight

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Here you go amazing sunbursts i caught in video screenshots and shots
in my opinion blue is the best and most popular

Reactions: Akilles

subaddict

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/9/18
Hi guys, I've recently bought this VSF 126334 blue dial, from m2m in my country.
What do you guys think?
0bcc9545-94e6-415b-9cce-c63220a122df.Zxc7LE
0bcc9545-94e6-415b-9cce-c63220a122df.Zxc7LE

Last edited:
Reactions: McDuck888

subaddict

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/9/18
Here's how the watch look under sunlight, everything looks amazing, but i think the bezel might be a little bit to shiny in some lightning condition, just my opinion though.
This morning ive compare it to 126333 gen, and i must say this watch looks very gen-like!
except only for the bracelet, it seems that this VSF bracelet is quite light and not as tight as the gen one. thats the only problem
What do you guys think?

ZJ9tos.jpg
ZJ9n1E.jpg
ZJ96Mn.jpg

Last edited: