• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Datejust 126334 with VS3235 72hrs Power Reserve

kiwon618

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/5/19
When I bought this datejust I was skeptical, I thought this model was suitable for a mature man's wrist (I am relatively young I am 32 years old), then I admit that I have always been a fanboy of sport Rolexes especially the Submariner.
But then I wore this jewel, look how elegant, how refined it is!
This datejust has conquered me and is on the podium in the ranking of my favourite watches!

Looks amazing! I got mine with the Oyster bracelet for my casual outfits. Jubliee is more like classic.

iamxd

9/8/17
Europe
DJ41 is not 41mm as assumed my many, it is more like a 39.5mm just to let you know.
Dont know why rolex used this name, because its predecessor the DJ 2 actually had 41mm.

Whats your wrist size?

Rollie4Life

28/7/19
When I bought this datejust I was skeptical, I thought this model was suitable for a mature man's wrist (I am relatively young I am 32 years old), then I admit that I have always been a fanboy of sport Rolexes especially the Submariner.
But then I wore this jewel, look how elegant, how refined it is!
This datejust has conquered me and is on the podium in the ranking of my favourite watches!

Sexy asf.

Reactions: Manuel.b

zdecu

Horology Curious
19/4/21
If you do go 36” just get the ARF v3 (my font is kind of thin) and then sell and get the VSF if that comes out soon

Hello guys, I'm looking for the 126234 36mm black dial too... can you please help me understand what and where to buy? A link will be very useful as I'm very newbie :)

Rollie4Life

28/7/19
Anyone plate the fluted bezel white gold? Please share pics, really want to see if it visually makes a difference as most photos side by side with gen the only tell is the face (on the blue anyway) having a deeper colour effect than the replica...

Manuel.b

Renowned Member
15/1/21
Italia
Anyone plate the fluted bezel white gold? Please share pics, really want to see if it visually makes a difference as most photos side by side with gen the only tell is the face (on the blue anyway) having a deeper colour effect than the replica...

Nikz19 does excellent plating work.

Manuel.b

Renowned Member
15/1/21
Italia
I don't know if anyone has already done a comparison with the genuine (I'll definitely do a search as I'm also very interested), but there are several 3d's with lots of photos of nikz's plating work which looks fantastic anyway.

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
I don't know if anyone has already done a comparison with the genuine (I'll definitely do a search as I'm also very interested), but there are several 3d's with lots of photos of nikz's plating work which looks fantastic anyway.

the color of the steel is different from that of white gold...
;-)

Reactions: Manuel.b

Rollie4Life

28/7/19
;-)

Yes but I think you can only tell side by side with an original in the sun??

pics attached posted by an earlier poster show no real difference in the bezel:

QUOTE=andyr;n9744858]Just got a new VSF with the correct 25 dial and here its next to my gen. Which is which?

[/QUOTE]

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
;-)

That alone would be an issue. To make things worse, VSF is plating the bezel to make it look more pale than the stainless steel of the case. Can't be unseen once you notice it.

Rollie4Life

28/7/19
That alone would be an issue. To make things worse, VSF is plating the bezel to make it look more pale than the stainless steel of the case. Can't be unseen once you notice it.

You all must have hawk eyes because I can’t see a difference in the colour in the comparison pics to the gen.

Reactions: leo6929