• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Datejust 126334 with VS3235 72hrs Power Reserve

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
"Swiss Waxing" LMAO hahahaha

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

cassapanca

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/12/16
[mention]andyr [/mention] very good job! Thank you

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

taktloss

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/12/19
Hey guys,

what do you think? Is blue (or black) the only colors to chose? Or has someone received one with silver dial?

Regards :)

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Hey guys,

what do you think? Is blue (or black) the only colors to chose? Or has someone received one with silver dial?

Regards :)

Blue and Rhodium would be my vote. Can't go wrong with Black either.

Reactions: sishac

iamxd

9/8/17
Europe
Rhodium color is still off on the updated batch?

Blue looks amazing if comparing the pics from further above.

Reactions: Aplex

peterpl

24/7/11
SO HERE IS THE RESULT.

IF YOU SAID GEN WAS ON THE RIGHT, THEN YOU ARE CORRECT. WELL DONE!

Here are some more pics with my other VSF on Oyster, which is the Mk 1 dial with 25 slightly wider, though on the wrist its really not that obvious. Have also taken a side on shot to show bezel. Pictures are crap as that's not how I pay for my watches, so you don't need to tell me how bad they are ;).

Gen is now back in the safe and the rep on Oyster will be going up in the sales section shortly. Hate to say it but I almost prefer the rep on jubilee to the gen, the fluted bezel really pops. Heresy I know! Thanks for playing chums and gen is on the left in all the following.

WOW man. VSF done a freakin awesome job on the DJ41 especially the blue dial. Looks superb and super rep in my books. There is no way on earth anyone would be able to call that out in public.

srhoque

28/11/18
Just received my VSF Blue jubilee. Great build quality but not very impressed with the bracelet quality (am I being picky??). ARF jubilee has better build/polish and wears more comfortable on the wrist. The ARF claps also feels better to me. Otherwise, I am loving it.

Reactions: Updog and Akilles

SKnight

8/7/19
Just received my VSF Blue jubilee. Great build quality but not very impressed with the bracelet quality (am I being picky??). ARF jubilee has better build/polish and wears more comfortable on the wrist. The ARF claps also feels better to me. Otherwise, I am loving it.

I asked Li from Jtime how the VSF jubilee bracelet compares to ARFs and he recommended buying an ARF bracelet for the watch.

MambaMentality60

8/24
Patron
Certified
30/5/20
Australia
I asked Li from Jtime how the VSF jubilee bracelet compares to ARFs and he recommended buying an ARF bracelet for the watch.

Asking a TD that question is quite funny to me lol.

ARF definitely has the best bracelet ever across all their products. Just be aware sometimes they dont always give the perfect fit to the watch, this is based on my past experiences with other factory+arf bracelet combo.

Reactions: Kevstah and Snil

Gioz

Known Member
4/6/19

ARF definitely has the best bracelet ever across all their products. Just be aware sometimes they dont always give the perfect fit to the watch, this is based on my past experiences with other factory+arf bracelet combo.

essentially what are the big differences between a Jubilee bracelet ARF and VSF?

because i have buy yesterday from puretimewatch the last one DateJust 41 126330 904L SS VSF 1:1 Best Edition Blue Dial on Jubilee Bracelet VS3235

Last edited:

srhoque

28/11/18

I tried the ARF on VSF, not the best SEL fitment. VSF bracelet fit on the case is near perfect, too bad about the quality.