• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Datejust 126334 with VS3235 72hrs Power Reserve

Tijdwijzer

Renowned Member
24/11/20
Europe
You can talk what you want but vsf definetly updated the lugs,you can clearly see by the puretime photos,same angle same position,on new batch lugs are little more sharp and better shape,also longer compared to lugs,definetly more genlike,am i the only who see that?

True, looks like the lugs on the smooth looks more like the genuine.. ill wait for a comparison ;)

MambaMentality60

8/24
Certified
30/5/20
Australia
My approved QCs of the smooth bezel jubilee. I'm no expert on the rounded/sharp lugs but have a look if it helps.

51027308132_8f4f70c60c_b.jpg

51027308142_573fd18859_b.jpg

51027308147_562673f430_b.jpg

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Hard to see when the plasticks are on the watch,most visible are on TDs sites,they definetly upgraded lugs

sunrayminor

Renowned Member
22/4/13
Australia
It will look way more accurate than vsf smurf.

Hi mate,

I don’t see much wrong on the wrist with the VSF Smurf, I have one and dependent on the lighting the dial changes color from a flat to darker blue,and I doubt you can the difference of white gold unless you have another handy??

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Hard to see when the plasticks are on the watch,most visible are on TDs sites,they definetly upgraded lugs

They haven't upgrade anything mate, i have had 7 vsf datejust go thru my hands and i have talk to my friends in china with connections to the factory and they all say the same. Vsf normally does cosmetic upgrades but they have never upgrade or change a case once already in production. If the photos are not shot by the same guy with focal distance its pretty much pointless to compare, we have talked about this many times in this thread. It's hilarious you now say you can't judge because of the plastic and some pages ago you said plastic doesn't matter lol.

Bobi01

2/2/19
Ok you say you want,i have sharp eyes for this details bro and definetly lugs have changed,you can see from back that lugs are little different angle on the edges and little more longer compared to endlinks,im not saying it is big upgrade but definetly they sligthly defined lugs on new batch,looks even more genlike

Last edited:

Bobi01

2/2/19
So from the last pictures it seems that the "2 5" Flaw on the dial has been updated, right?

Yeah looks like they fixed it on new batch,they sold everything before CNY,in silent updated few minor things,very nice job

noooobii

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
19/8/18
Anyone knows if gen hands for DJII will fit the 3235 movement?

noooobii

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
19/8/18
Thanks for the mention.
Inside the DJ2 beats a 3136 movement, based off 3135. So it has the same hands size as a 3135.
DJ41 adopts the all new 3235, I’m not sure as I never take measurements but I assume the hands are different.

they are not the same,minor difference

Thanks! Looks like the search continues for gen hands.

christo14

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/2/16
Just received mine back from Nikz19 who plated the bezel with whitegold and mounted both the gen dial and crystal (thanks to interaktiv ). Really clean work and great contact during all steps. The final result looks amazeballs in hand, the blue tones go from flat blue in dull lighting to almost black and blue skies in the sun. The plated bezel also makes all the difference, absolutely gen-like. Here's some shots. Sorry for the dust, rushed it a little.

That bezel really does look special! Does Nikz19 do this by request for a fee or was this a project? It looks like a must have mod for this already very well made rep.

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
Ok, I was just looking at their smooth bezel versions on puretime and noticed their crowns look a little different....it looks better more gen like

If this is true, not an optical illusion, I think I will actually sign up for being a VSF fanboy....

the amount of upgrade and details they pay attention to in such a short period of time according to customer's feedback is something I've never seen in rep industry.

This is the one of the first released version before CNY
rlx202101050202.jpg

And this is the new smooth bezel released AFTER CNY
rlx202103101002.jpg

Notice the difference in Crown?

See how it's more slimmer on the newer batches?

Well, here's a close up comparison shot
Left is version before CNY
Right is version after CNY

ZwO0mt.jpg

Now, it could be because the crown is more screwed in on the newer batch

but until I see the IRL pictures or QC of these after CNY released version I wouldn't be 100% sure....but if it is? wow...man....VSF, you have officially won my heart.

Last edited:

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
Ok, I was just looking at their smooth bezel versions on puretime and noticed their crowns look a little different....it looks better more gen like...

Good news for all you crown nerds out there. I personally don't pay much attention to it but it seems other do so good.

I must say after recieving good QC and seing other good QC on this model I started to become a fanboy as well. But I have been sent two bad QCs on their 116610LN (I mean really bad for being "the best" factory now) which makes me wonder if they have started to get a bit sloppy or cocky...

Reactions: jiro