• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Datejust 126334 with VS3235 72hrs Power Reserve

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
andyr thanks for the comparison,nice pics... one more thing is if you can somehow make a video comparison on sunlight like this photos in some high quality and post here,im sure that many people here will make life easier
thanks in advance bro

imaballa

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/9/20
How have the jubilee models turned out? Is the SS instead of WG very visibly noticeable? I am very interested to add a VSF DJ 41mm on jubilee to my collection but as its VSF's first DJ... not sure, whats the general consensus atm?

Bobi01

2/2/19
Btw the blue dial color is definetly spot on,the difference is that gen showing black with blue sunburst better than rep and that is same thing like hulk reps...

pistebasher

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/6/20
UK
How have the jubilee models turned out? Is the SS instead of WG very visibly noticeable? I am very interested to add a VSF DJ 41mm on jubilee to my collection but as its VSF's first DJ... not sure, whats the general consensus atm?

You can see the answers in the photos above. There are 100 pages of concensus. The wg is not noticably different when the watches are new or in direct sunlight. Fast forward a few years and the wg may look more lusterous. This is the best OOTB Datejust right now, period.

Reactions: X-Guy

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
First, thanks for the rare comparison shots mate!

For 468USD VSF did a great job but I wouldn't say that "they have smashed that dial out the park".

You wouldn't be able to say that when you see them both in person.

You can see the clear difference in pictures below.

ZX56ML.jpg

ZTK12i.jpg

Last edited:

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Is the SS instead of WG very visibly noticeable?
Yes, but an inexpensive fix. BTW, the issues is not the stainless steel, the real issue is that they plated the bezel. As said, still a very nice rep, go get one!

Last edited:

Bobi01

2/2/19
Guys i recieved my QC pics and cyclop,date,rehaut,sels no gaps,everything is fine and almost perfect to me
i would GL this but can you guys advise me about amplitude it is very high for the 3235 i heard you talk here that 3235 amplitude is lower
thanks in advance

Reactions: Rel

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Guys i recieved my QC pics and cyclop,date,rehaut,sels no gaps,everything is fine and almost perfect to me
i would GL this but can you guys advise me about amplitude it is very high for the 3235 i heard you talk here that 3235 amplitude is lower
thanks in advance

Mmmm i have seen some vsf with high amplitude lately which is weird indeed. Maybe ask your td to change the amplitude to 59 degrees which is the lifting angle that vsf says is correct for the vs3235

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
thanks in advance
ZXmXcQ.jpg

Looks awesome mate!

It even looks like they have fixed that tiny gap between 25 as well. If they did, that's freakin impressive attention they're paying towards customers feedback.

Last edited:
Reactions: SHB and KJ2020

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
thanks in advance

That is one hell of a piece. I would take it if the amplitude was over 900 lol. And as jiro mentioned. A correct 25 number on the dial as well. Just take it. TAKE IT!!! :)

Reactions: KJ2020 and jiro

Bobi01

2/2/19
That is one hell of a piece. I would take it if the amplitude was over 900 lol. And as jiro mentioned. A correct 25 number on the dial as well. Just take it. TAKE IT!!! :)

Yeah i will bro haha
really looks spot on,crystal cyclops and date is perfectly centered

Reactions: Akilles and jiro

Bobi01

2/2/19
Yeah man... I'm a bit jealous. Waiting for QC for mine and yours looks better aligned than I'm expecting mine to be

It will be good as mine i believe,looks like vsf have very good QC overral

imaballa

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/9/20
Yes, but an inexpensive fix. BTW, the issues is not the stainless steel, the real issue is that they plated the bezel. As said, still a very nice rep, go get one!

In expensive fix? As in just replace with gen bezel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

McDuck888

🌞
22/2/17
UK
KJ2020 KJ, you rockstar. Thank you so much for all that fantastic detail. I enjoyed reading that so much - it’s bookmarked for me to refer back to over time. You answered every question and more I hadn’t asked but had always wanted to know. I haven’t yet even known how the back of those dials work, that you’d called pressure fit jobbies. Id always wondered, how they work etc, cheers. Huge thank you for you making any potential build process even more fun for the detail. So rad :)

Reactions: KJ2020