• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Datejust 126334 with VS3235 72hrs Power Reserve

exilen

Renowned Member
12/11/18
Is anyone familiarif arf fluted bezel fit on this one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daytonamania

Known Member
4/3/20
Gen Rhodium dial has a very wide hue of colors - goes from light to dark depending on the angle of sunlight. The ARF one is close but not accurate (looks washed out). Here are some pics of my franken ARF with gen dial/hands

ZPqnW8.jpg

That is the largest SEL gap i have ever seen. Gen dial and hands can't save it lol.

Sebapol

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/7/20
UK
What have you done here exactly?

I thought the title and the pictures speak for themselves , gold plating to maching same gold colour as genuine , gen dial , crystal . Waiting for gen dw

Tijdwijzer

Renowned Member
24/11/20
Europe
Can you learn how to use the internet instead of quoting the whole post, thanks.

You can teach kids how to use the internet, I'm worried Rob is an adult... . His first post is directly "can I buy this from you" Robs_dignity Since you're from the Uk and your first language is English, I suggest you read the stickys :) its the quickest way to learn about reps.

Heres a small solution to the problem above.. I suggest.. How about the requirements to create an account which allowed post.. Maybe new members first need to watch a tutorial about this forum, after complete the tutorial theyre allowed to post :)??
​​​​

Reactions: Jayalvin777

Sebapol

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/7/20
UK
Hi , where I can buy this watch from you ,yellow gold ? And it is real gold ?

Hello and Welcome to the Rwi family, not gonna say anything new here that not been told above by Rwi colleagues so be patience take some time read and learn or just visit local Ad.

exilen

Renowned Member
12/11/18
Does anyone know if they are going to fix the bezel color on this one?

exilen

Renowned Member
12/11/18
Does anyone know if they are going to fix the bezel color on this one?

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
Bezel color is fine. It simply could be an optical illusion created by lighting.

At least on this one, it looks fine.

Not saying it's anything close to gen white gold color but it certainly doesn't reflect the white pale look from few rhodium and silver dial vsf I've seen around here.

ZpCso5.jpg

exilen

Renowned Member
12/11/18
Bezel color is fine. It simply could be an optical illusion created by lighting.

At least on this one, it looks fine.

Not saying it's anything close to gen white gold color but it certainly doesn't reflect the white pale look from few rhodium and silver dial vsf I've seen around here.

ZpCso5.jpg

But every Watch with the different dials uses the same bezel right? I wanna order a rhodium dial one but heard that there was problem with washed out color

Tijdwijzer

Renowned Member
24/11/20
Europe
But every Watch with the different dials uses the same bezel right? I wanna order a rhodium dial one but heard that there was problem with washed out color

Thats on Arfv3, vsf dial is to dark.