• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Datejust 126334 with VS3235 72hrs Power Reserve

ap@12

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/12/12
Here's two more shots I could take before light levels got too low. As you can imagine, I'm starting to like it! :D

Hazing Nothing's brown in that dial, crappy smartphone pictures can't be used to judge that.

Zro8WI.jpg

Zronx4.jpg

there is def a brown tint in it,and also darker than gen
when they lay next to eech other you can see the difference
but like i said before its a great dial

Reactions: Hazing

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
2/5/16
Is this on par with VSF's Subs? If it is, I'll buy!

I received my blue Datejust and 126610LN Sub yesterday, both from VSF. I can tell you the Sub has the "wow" factor. And the DJ is more subtle and thin, very good for formal wear. The crystals are both very good and the DJ will grow on me much like the Sub, I think. When I start winding down on the excitement of one model I usually start wearing others and for me the DJ surely is a keeper.

Ecy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/7/19
I think it is interesting that you get a watch that you plan to mod through BK.

It is weird.

But I am a relationship guy in business. It has served me well in personal business and my career. I dont buy many Rolex reps, but I like to go through BK. I have before and dont mind paying a little extra to keep that relationship going.

melandri

Known Member
12/12/18
Hard to tell with lighting and smart phone pics but it seems less reflective than gen to me, and also browner. But my experience with gen dials is at the AD where they got some real freaking bright lighting on the watches that really make them sparkle. I wouldn't personally get that grey dial looking like that but just my opinion, respect to anyone who wants it and enjoys it!

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
I received my blue Datejust and 126610LN Sub yesterday, both from VSF. I can tell you the Sub has the "wow" factor. And the DJ is more subtle and thin, very good for formal wear. The crystals are both very good and the DJ will grow on me much like the Sub, I think. When I start winding down on the excitement of one model I usually start wearing others and for me the DJ surely is a keeper.

Congrats on your new acquisitions mate!
Pls post some shots of DJ when you get a chance. Thx!
Cheers~

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: leo6929

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
Thanks! Morning light shot

Great shot mate! Looks good on ya~! ;)

That dial color seems superb!

I can't wait for mine to arrive now lol

Got exact one with jubilee coming from Li

I'll do some comparison shots with arf blue dj once it arrives.

Cheers~

Reactions: leo6929

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
2/5/16
Thanks! very happy with mine. Let´s see those shots of yours when it arrives.

Gds__Ares

Rolie Glitzer Glitzer
30/3/19
Austria
Wasnt here for some time. Did ARF lost the throne or what?

Well, some say so and the others not...... vsf is a game changer with the first true clone 3235 movement ..... :) quality is also great, but i'm still happy with my arf franken ....

Reactions: Cadows

Swiss Maiden

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/9/19
Great shot mate! Looks good on ya~! ;)

That dial color seems superb!

I can't wait for mine to arrive now lol

Got exact one with jubilee coming from Li

I'll do some comparison shots with arf blue dj once it arrives.

Cheers~

Please do bro, the VSF looks really nice!

However, the blue dial seems to have a *lesser* sunburst effect when compared to ARF (at least from pics). The VSF shade of blue also seems to be a tad darker.

I wonder which blue dial is more "gen like"

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06

However, the blue dial seems to have a *lesser* sunburst effect when compared to ARF (at least from pics). The VSF shade of blue also seems to be a tad darker.

exact reason why i decided to pull the trigger on a watch i already have LOL

it reminds me of those days when I was searching for perfect hulk bezel color buying 5 different ones from various factories haha

it's all fun in the game

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19

Vsf blue is more genlike,in lower light is perfect but on light both are incorect,still vsf is little closer to gen

Reactions: madbiker2