• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Datejust 126334 with VS3235 72hrs Power Reserve

ks123

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
27/3/16
London
Z8mJzv.jpg
Z8mVY1.jpg
Z8mb7K.jpg
Z8mcwj.jpg
Z8mgV4.jpg

This VSF will never pass as GEN. Weight is off. Bracelet feel cheap but insert looks great.
Power reserve is 51,3 hrs not 72.

if you put on smooth bezel it will be correct

Z8dZo2.jpg

Last edited:

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Td's will always say they're in stock just to get your money, as i said the watches were out of stock at the vs factory, chances are that your td might have one of those watches in stock because he bought in bulk from the factory kinda what hontwatch does. My information was they were only taking orders for the blue dial, hopefully you get your qc before cny (you can check the list i posted with the availability depending on the dial color) . My seller contacts already went on vacation, some tds im here like puretime will even stop shipping from the 18th January. Raids are crazy atm and almost all the industry is going on vacation earlier.
​​​​​​
The factory is still open though. Or at least the place/way the TDs interact with the factory to pick up stock is open. So we know that piece of info is not accurate and that's a pretty big piece of information.

So the factory being closed is incorrect, it's entirely realistic to think the info you passed on about stock availability might be off too. Which in my Opinion is a much smaller detail.

I know how it goes. We hear something and accept it as fact. The only way to really find out for certain is to check in with your TD. I mean we see one dealer pass on an incorrect detail all the time that somehow takes on a life of its own. And exactly what you said. Maybe you got info that was misguided for whatever reason.

I'm not trying to be hostile or accusatory. I'm just saying there are different bits of information out there.

For example. The 116619lb I just got I ordered after some 1 posted several times that he contacted several TDs and they both told him the 116619LB wasnt available anymore.

As a long shot I emailed Andrew hoping he had one in stock and he said he didn't hsbr any in stock but they're still available. I thought he was doing exactly what you mentioned - just trying to get my money. Sure enough, 3 days later he produced QCs.

I'm just saying inaccurate info is floating around all over the place. Someone's best bet is to contact a TD and ask themselves.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
I just got message that vsf is still open but most TDs will be processed orders till January 21st.

Last edited:

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
I just got message that vsf is still open but most TDs will be processed orders till January 21st.

I got this..

Hi Sir

Factory called to inform that the stock of this item below is not available:

VSF116619LB is not in stocks as the Factory has closed early for CNY holidays.

Please choose another item to replace and email me back ASAP

Thanks

Last edited:

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
I got this..

Hi Sir

Factory called to inform that the stock of this item below is not available:

VSF116619LB is not in stocks as the Factory has closed early for CNY holidays.

Please choose another item to replace and email me back ASAP

Thanks

i pm you.

Christian90444

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
17/12/19

Attached a picture of my DJ41 126334... I have had the watch for a day, and I am absolutely in love with it. The Silver Dial gives off a timeless look, which makes it very easy to dress with. I feel comfortable wearing this with a T-shirt or some nice dress clothes. I did see someone say that the bracelet feels cheap, and I would have to agree. This is my first replica watch, and honestly for the price I am extremely happy with my purchase. Please let me know of any questions you guys may have.

Reactions: madbiker2

Bobi01

2/2/19

Attached a picture of my DJ41 126334... I have had the watch for a day, and I am absolutely in love with it. The Silver Dial gives off a timeless look, which makes it very easy to dress with. I feel comfortable wearing this with a T-shirt or some nice dress clothes. I did see someone say that the bracelet feels cheap, and I would have to agree. This is my first replica watch, and honestly for the price I am extremely happy with my purchase. Please let me know of any questions you guys may have.

Your example is very very nice,so far the best one ive seen here,lugs are sharp on the edges and your sels have no gaps
Many here have nice recess but have huge gaps between lugs and sels

Christian90444

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
17/12/19
Your example is very very nice,so far the best one ive seen here,lugs are sharp on the edges and your sels have no gaps

Thank you sir... Have to give props to Li at Jtime

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
Can you pm me too? :)
I want to know what's up as well. I ordered a VSF.

Did you receive QC pics or you are still waiting?
I don’t think you need to worry; they will be able to ship it before CNY.

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU

This is my first replica watch, and honestly for the price I am extremely happy with my purchase.

Aaaah unboxing your first proper rep in awe... good ol'times!

Although you'll read many nitpickings around the forum, we all agree that these high-end reps are stunning overall yes.
Beautiful watch you got here, enjoy it.

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹

I find your claims about the lugs hilarious because they all have the same case. Vsf is not like arf that has different cases, theres not a single vsf rolex model that i have seen with variations on the case also my seller in china said that simply is not true. Same exact discussion happened when the 116xxx was released. Will share pictures of my two datejust once the blue dial arrives.

Bobi01

2/2/19
I find your claims about the lugs hilarious because they all have the same case. Vsf is not like arf that has different cases, theres not a single vsf rolex model that i have seen with variations on the case also my seller in china said that simply is not true. Same exact discussion happened when the 116xxx was released. Will share pictures of my two datejust once the blue dial arrives.

Maybe you are correct but some have bigger gaps and some have less

Reactions: Tete

melandri

Known Member
12/12/18
What makes a bracelet feel cheap? If it's made out of steel and the same dimensions as gen it seems like the weight would be the same and may be difficult to even detect a difference from gen. Maybe the clasp might be a little loose? But that happens on gens too from time to time

Reactions: Tete

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
What makes a bracelet feel cheap? If it's made out of steel and the same dimensions as gen it seems like the weight would be the same and may be difficult to even detect a difference from gen. Maybe the clasp might be a little loose? But that happens on gens too from time to time
There are a number of things. It could be the feel but it might be the looks.

Some factories look better than others. Some have more flaws visible like some have brown tack marks around the coronet on the clasp from being spot welded on. Some components line up better than others.

I got an ARF last year that literally squeaked when the links runned against each other. My TD hooked me up with a new bracelet though. But there are a lot of different things that could happen.

Do you have any issues?

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
Have VSF released any two tone versions with Rose Gold? That is what I am after!

Christian90444

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
17/12/19

I wish I could take back what I said. Saying the bracelet felt “cheap” was the wrong wording. Before I got my DJ in the mail, my father was letting me wear his sub (ARF HULK) around the house, and I really began to appreciate the weight and sturdiness of the bracelet on the sub. Putting the clasp aside, the links felt much sturdier and the bracelet just felt super durable. At the end of the day, I shouldn’t be comparing the two bracelets. The watches are completely different, and the sub is in a category of its own when it comes to durability. With that being said, I prefer the look of my DJ. The bracelet has a beautiful aesthetic.

Reactions: Cloney

cosmo25

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
12/1/21
Will vsf release other variations of dial? Like the wimbledon roman numeral dial? Currently only gmf is making thise and would like to see vsf producing that as well...

melandri

Known Member
12/12/18
There are a number of things. It could be the feel but it might be the looks.

Some factories look better than others. Some have more flaws visible like some have brown tack marks around the coronet on the clasp from being spot welded on. Some components line up better than others.

I got an ARF last year that literally squeaked when the links runned against each other. My TD hooked me up with a new bracelet though. But there are a lot of different things that could happen.

Do you have any issues?

Even squeaking is gen. You can find guys on the official forums talking about it and even appreciating it because it's indicative of a new watch.

Mine will be in my hands in a couple weeks

Last edited:

flikflak22

Horology Curious
26/4/20
DJF and RZF also make the Wimbledon Roman dial, but they all have their differences vs gen (especially on the dial).
Would be good indeed to see VSF coming up with their version, given that they are really nailing the 126334.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk