• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Datejust 126334 with VS3235 72hrs Power Reserve

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
I got message a few hours ago saying VS factory is open and mostly likely will stay open till feb 6th.

Most of factories are laying low because of what happened to zf. What i understood from what a friend in china told me if that they were taking orders for the blue dial and some old orders will be slow to be fullfill. I guess we will see what happens.

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
Most of factories are laying low because of what happened to zf. What i understood from what a friend in china told me if that they were taking orders for the blue dial and some old orders will be slow to be fullfill. I guess we will see what happens.

Yup I know about the raids. I still can get any vsf available rep.

Last edited:

SuperBatman

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/9/20
glad that VSF has come into the DJ41 sector to compete with ARF.

I will probably get one with the grey rhodium dial in the near future...

Hope VSF will release DJ41 with the smooth bezel and Wimbledon dial soon...

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
looks great!!!! Would you say stock vsf crystal on Sub is as good as on this DJ?
No. I got the 116619 and the crystal looks outstanding in pics but in person there's something off just slightly. Very slightly. So slightly they I can't even figure out what it is yet. But when you look at it in person it's off. It photographs perfectly but something is off. Is it just me? Has anyone thought this yet?

I thought the crystal might be too close to the dial. It looks OK thoughi thought the date window was off but it lines up.

I thought the cyclose is in the wrong position and it might be by
Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
No. I got the 116619 and the crystal looks outstanding in pics but in person there's something off just slightly. Very slightly. So slightly they I can't even figure out what it is yet. But when you look at it in person it's off. It photographs perfectly but something is off. Is it just me? Has anyone thought this yet?

I thought the crystal might be too close to the dial. It looks OK thoughi thought the date window was off but it lines up.

I meant how stock vsf DJ crystal compares to vsf Sub crystal. Did they use same crystal or is there any difference?
I should get vsf 126610 LV in a couple of days.

rcom440

10/11/12
USA

Can you post pic of that crystal?

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Here some other quick shots, will make some with a macro lens once i finally get home [/url=https://clickpix.org/image/Z8B3qX]
Z8B3qX.jpg
[/url]

nddub007

Horology Curious
2/6/17
Here some other quick shots, will make some with a macro lens once i finally get home

Great looking watch, thank you for the photos. I too have ordered the black dial and am patiently awaiting its arrival. Interestingly, the black dial I will be receiving has the crown on the dial at 6 o’clock, instead of the 30. I know the first batch they did didn’t have the crown, but didn’t know that was the case with any of the black dials.

Braemar

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/12/20
Wow the black dial looks so good. Would you say the VSF is better than the ARF, overall? I think the crystal looks amazing on this...

JanONrwi

Horology Curious
3/6/20
When do think VSF will improve „25” number on dail and cover two-tone jubilee gold on sides of links? First part of the year is realistic?

JanONrwi

Horology Curious
3/6/20
When do think VSF will improve „25” number on dail and cover two-tone jubilee gold on sides of links? First part of the year is realistic?

Daytonamania

Known Member
4/3/20

I really don't understand how the 25 spacing is an issue. It's barely noticeable and no one spotted it until someone mentioned it. I'm more irked about the lugs but even that can be overlooked.

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Is the VSF DJ still in stock?
I don't know but if you want it you Better move quickly.

CNY is approaching very quickly at the very least so you're coming up on a little Drought followed by a period of catchup from this long extended vacation. At best.

One user reported that VSF already shut down with very few dial options remaining available. However that doesn't appear to be accurate. The day he said they were closed I payed for a Datejust and my TD said they're open and he could get them. I haven't gotten QCs yet so I'm hoping that user is incorrect and my TD is correct but until I get the QCs I'm just sitting here with my fingers crossed. But we are approaching Chinese new year very quickly.

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
I haven't gotten QCs yet so I'm hoping that user is incorrect and my TD is correct but until I get the QCs I'm just sitting here with my fingers crossed.

Td's will always say they're in stock just to get your money, as i said the watches were out of stock at the vs factory, chances are that your td might have one of those watches in stock because he bought in bulk from the factory kinda what hontwatch does. My information was they were only taking orders for the blue dial, hopefully you get your qc before cny (you can check the list i posted with the availability depending on the dial color) . My seller contacts already went on vacation, some tds im here like puretime will even stop shipping from the 18th January. Raids are crazy atm and almost all the industry is going on vacation earlier.
​​​​​​

Last edited: