• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Datejust 126334 with VS3235 72hrs Power Reserve

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Sharp eyes, bro! :flowers1:

The 25 is quite obvious (if you now what to look at), 20 is halfway there, 10 & 15 look better.

Z61cAn.jpg
Z61g83.jpg
That's not much of an issue for me. Rolex changes their fonts so often that I don't know if this an detail that just doesn't line up to this dial or all dial.

Also irl this number is about 1/5 the size of a dime. I think these numbers are smaller than the date on a dime and I can barely spot the difference in the blown up version. Lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

misco

Horology Curious
14/1/20
You wont see any on poorly taken photos inside of a white box with artificial lights but vsf replicated the dial the properly.

Thanks. I'm thinking to buy vsf in blue or black dial, just want to know which color is more like gen

Last edited:

FLYER9

Known Member
2/2/16
Thanks. I'm thinking to buy vsf in blue or black dial, just want to know which color is more like gen

They’re two excellent examples. They’ve updated the black dial which looks absolutely spot on.

I’ve ordered the black on oyster and blue on jubilee so I’ll post pictures when they arrive.

Reactions: Just4Peep and misco

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
They’re two excellent examples. They’ve updated the black dial which looks absolutely spot on.

I’ve ordered the black on oyster and blue on jubilee so I’ll post pictures when they arrive.

I went for same combo but got the mark i black dial

Esaelias

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/12/18
No matter what anyone says the lugs are not that great on this i know jay keeps saying they did it best you cant see the sunburst but they did it better but iv seen qc pics of arf v3 and the lugs look sharp.... on vsf its a hit and miss

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
No matter what anyone says the lugs are not that great on this i know jay keeps saying they did it best you cant see the sunburst but they did it better but iv seen qc pics of arf v3 and the lugs look sharp.... on vsf its a hit and miss

arf is the most inconsistent factory. They produce good watches but that's every now and then that applies to all the watches they produce. Just look at their awful grey dial that looks like the vsf white dial. First people said lugs were blah blah and now they say they look sharp and they haven't change anything lol youre entitled to your opinion but least based in something.

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

Esaelias

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/12/18
arf is the most inconsistent factory. They produce good watches but that's every now and then that applies to all the watches they produce. Just look at their awful grey dial that looks like the vsf white dial. First people said lugs were blah blah and now they say they look sharp and they haven't change anything lol youre entitled to your opinion butleast based in something.

hmmm arf are inconsistent what you think of mine?

https://vimeo.com/499416978

Reactions: Tete and Venniz

Ecy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/7/19
the uncle in me is digging those TT jubilees

That may be the only Rolex I go Gen on again in a couple decades- the old dad / rich uncle watch. The side plating on the reps is a huge issue for me. And heaven forbid it starts flaking...

Samgobigs

11/2/20
Is VSF using random serial numbers for their datejust lineup?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk