• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Datejust 126334 with VS3235 72hrs Power Reserve

SKO

Looking Around
24/10/19
Does anyone know if vsf is going to release the datejust 126331 soon(TT rosegold with chocolate dial)?

Snil

Certified
18/8/20
Nordic
Does anyone know if vsf is going to release the datejust 126331 soon(TT rosegold with chocolate dial)?

I’d be surprised if they did honestly because it’s not a super popular combo. Anything could happen though

Rolexman72

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/5/18
Congratulations to Vsf for the excellent work on the Datejust 41mm ... now Dj 36 Jubilee smooth bezel!

Esaelias

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/12/18
I know alot of people are discussing the blue color rhodium etc but are we all agreeing the black dial is good from vsf?

Esaelias

Banned
3/12/18
So there were issues where people said some arf bracelets fit and did not on the vsf submariner..... my question is that if i get a vsf oyster will my arf jubilee fit on it definatley or is it a hit and miss and dont want to buy something ill have to sell?

Reactions: Ecy

Analog967

6/8/20
I wonder how the VSF DJ compares the ARF DJ. Has anyone done a comparison?

Ecy

24/7/19
So there were issues where people said some arf bracelets fit and did not on the vsf submariner..... my question is that if i get a vsf oyster will my arf jubilee fit on it definatley or is it a hit and miss and dont want to buy something ill have to sell?

Same question.

Particularly how the spring bar holes line up to know if the ARF bracelets and gen bracelets will fit.

Until I have my VSF in hand maybe I shouldn't be planning to replace the bracelet, but the ARF on the DJ is hard to beat.

Esaelias

Banned
3/12/18
Same question.

Particularly how the spring bar holes line up to know if the ARF bracelets and gen bracelets will fit.

Until I have my VSF in hand maybe I shouldn't be planning to replace the bracelet, but the ARF on the DJ is hard to beat.

agreed i think the arf v3 jubilee is quite good tbh

Reactions: rickirocket and Ecy

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Here on this photos blue does not look purple at all,but still dont know which is closest to gen,blue or dark rhodium,also looks they improove the lugs better and better,i believe that they improve lugs to be sharp as much as possible

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Jayalvin777 does the gen rhodium and vsf comparison exist somewhere?

Yes but i don't have it anymore on my phone but pretty sure you will find it on youko. Regarding the lugs my friend said, thet haven't change anything on the case and that always look sharp and better than arf. Also if anyone wants to buy a vsf dj don't wait that long cuz factory going on vacation soon and they will be closed for a couple of weeks.

Reactions: madbiker2

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
My Rhodium DJ41 is on the way, here's a pic from my (accepted) QC on Saturday. Can't wait to receive it.... :biggrin:

Z6OLsk.jpg

Daytonamania

Known Member
4/3/20
Does ARF have a white dial 126334 without roman numerals? I don’t remember seeing one. Might have to buy this VSF white dial, take out the gen xtal and DW from my ARF and swap it. Looks lovely!

Or maybe order just the white VSF dial and put it into my ARF.

Last edited:

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Yes but i don't have it anymore on my phone but pretty sure you will find it on youko. Regarding the lugs my friend said, thet haven't change anything on the case and that always look sharp and better than arf. Also if anyone wants to buy a vsf dj don't wait that long cuz factory going on vacation soon and they will be closed for a couple of weeks.

trust me i search for it every day on youku and cant find,i wouldnt bother you haha... i type vs 126334 , vs 41mm , vs 3235.... idk what should i type
i found everything except that comparison
in your opinion then is it close to gen in color ? Hue and darkness