• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Datejust 126334 with VS3235 72hrs Power Reserve

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Vsf from the pics alone did a great job on the dial. I know the color is off slightly but the sunburst rays are coming off the center straight off and they're not those waving rays the way we usually see in rep dials.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jayalvin777

Snil

Certified
18/8/20
Nordic
I'm surprised how VSF keep cranking out new models but I haven't even received an ETA on when I can have QC pics for the rhodium dial I ordered before New Years..
What do you think is a reasonable expectation?

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
I'm surprised how VSF keep cranking out new models but I haven't even received an ETA on when I can have QC pics for the rhodium dial I ordered before New Years..
What do you think is a reasonable expectation?

It all depends on your td, to be honest vsf even released yesterday all the other dials variations on the jubilee.

Reactions: LebronXiJames

ap@12

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/12/12
Thats subjective, we all know gen is gen but the vsf dial looks good and imo its a bit of improvement over the arf. If you don't like the rep dials then get a gen dial. I think it looks good enough to not spend 900€ for a gen dial lol its the same thing as with the hulk, a flawed king but still good enough.

your right bro
some people think they get a gen for a rep price ;)

jcguo0516

4/12/18
couldnt agree more, this is correct mind set in the rep game

"Some people choose to see the ugliness in this world. The disarray. I choose to see the beauty"

Thats subjective, we all know gen is gen but the vsf dial looks good and imo its a bit of improvement over the arf. If you don't like the rep dials then get a gen dial. I think it looks good enough to not spend 900€ for a gen dial lol its the same thing as with the hulk, a flawed king but still good enough.

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
Exactly what Breitling did with the B01. Significantly easier/quicker to service and more robust in daily use. Win-win, I'd say.

Definitely a win win, I have read a lot of feedback from disgruntled 3235 owners about loose rotors completely coming off, broken bearings and it being a noisy movement but that aside it has its positives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
these two images are from one of my supplier, they look alright here, but in that vid, the color looks wrong, i hope it's the lighting

Good job on the DW but the Blue color is way off just like their Rhodium (but maybe it is the harsh lighting). For folks who have already purchased the ARF, get the VSF and swap out dial (hope lume matches)

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Good job on the DW but the Blue color is way off just like their Rhodium (but maybe it is the harsh lighting). For folks who have already purchased the ARF, get the VSF and swap out dial (hope lume matches)

Pretty sure that the arf dial wont fit the vsf unless you do some heavy modding. in my opinion is not worth it at all, you dont even know if the date window will be sitting correctly with the vs3235. Also ​​​​​if you check the video comparison against Gen. Vsf looks better. I think some people around here are just too fast to judge and call out "flaws"

Last edited:
Reactions: Snil

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Pretty sure that the arf dial wont fit the vsf unless you do some heavy modding. in my opinion is not worth it at all, you dont even know if the date window will be sitting correctly with the vs3235. Also ​​​​​if you check the video comparison against Gen. Vsf looks better. I think some people around here are just too fast to judge and call out "flaws"

Dial color is a big part of this watch and the Blue (with the infinite shade variations under different lighting) makes or breaks this watch. Same is the story for Rhodium (own a gen dial). ARF Dial takes a 3235 DW and stays centered (I have it modded by interaktiv). If VSF uses gen-like grooved feet dial, then ARF dial feet needs to be shaved/modded. Personally, I feel its worth the mod.

Regrding calling out "flaws", I have been around this thread for a while and color is the first thing I notice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobi01

dla329

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/10/19
Gen looks a tiny bit purple too in some light, but not like that purple on the vsf. Arf looks gen like in warm light but not in direct sunlight or flashlight. For example Bp blue dial looks gen like in direct sunlight or flashlight but not good in warm light ( too purple). I Think its the same with the vsf blue dial.