• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Datejust 126334 with VS3235 72hrs Power Reserve

eltrinita

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
3/7/20
Do someone know what is the reference of the GEN crystal we have to buy for this please ? there are too much ^^

MM070

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/6/18
sFT7HJY

just got my QC, only concern is the clasp. What about the gap when closed? Is it to big or normal?

https://ibb.co/sFT7HJY

ap@12

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/12/12
Which TD did you buy the arf jubilee band off?

what about the bezel,witch is eveyone concern?
how does it look like in real life
are there stickers on or just to white or ??

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Fits perfect,wonder how fits from profile,could you send link to video?
btw dial looks here not that dark

Yeah, it does fit perfectly. It not a video, just some photos contact in China sent me, as I was curious if the ARF bracelet would fit. My contact told me that for him rhodium from vsf looks better and thats kinda hard to capture the dial color. Will ask for pictures.

Reactions: saucin

centrum

27/7/14
Any TD can source it if they're willing. Goes around 150-180
Wow the bracelet is expensive. But I know for a fact that the quality of it is superb from seeing my friend's ARF V3 in the flesh. How's the bracelet quality of the VSF? The ARF was really smooth and felt expensive to me.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Wow the bracelet is expensive. But I know for a fact that the quality of it is superb from seeing my friend's ARF V3 in the flesh. How's the bracelet quality of the VSF? The ARF was really smooth and felt expensive to me.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Same quality or even better Gen like feeling than arf, at least that was the case with the 116xxx.

Apexelite

Horology Curious
26/12/20
Same quality or even better Gen like feeling than arf, at least that was the case with the 116xxx.

Do you think when they release the VSF Blue face that they will be able to just send that with a jubilee band if i ask? Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apexelite

Horology Curious
26/12/20

Do you think when they release the VSF Blue face that they will be able to just send that with the ARF jubilee band if i ask? Lmao

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
Do you think when they release the VSF Blue face that they will be able to just send that with a jubilee band if i ask? Lmao

They will, if you pay for it!

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Do you think when they release the VSF Blue face that they will be able to just send that with the ARF jubilee band if i ask? Lmao

Sure mate, just tell your TD you want an Arf bracelet and a vsf. Most of td's accept to source parts if you buy a watch. At least everytime I want parts I buy a watch.

McDuck888

🌞
22/2/17
UK
MM070 it sounds crazy but I’d love to know about the functionality of the clasp.
I have an ARF and a gen clasp. My gen clasp is the one that has more of a gap. (Also the gen clasp, this area is much more flexible on releasing the clasp and bracelet than the ARF. Funny little details, aren’t important to me, but keep me curious about how different factories make the little details.) so to me, your ‘gap’ on VS clasp is more ‘gen like’, haha. But take my ideas with a pinch of salt ;)