• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Datejust 126334 with VS3235 72hrs Power Reserve

Sebapol

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/7/20
UK
My QC for 126334 ,ordered two tone as well but I had to RL due to low amplitude ( gen Crystal , dw , flooted bezel awaiting for instal )

Reactions: Jayalvin777

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
My QC for 126334 ,ordered two tone as well but I had to RL due to low amplitude ( gen Crystal , dw , flooted bezel awaiting for instal )

This looks really good and nice but why the fuck they cant make those lugs genlike mirror polished and with sharper edges i will never understand that

Reactions: Tete

LebronXiJames

3/11/19
Texas 🤠
Found what looks to be their official company website. Reading through a little they are notoriously concerned about quality.

http://www.vs-china.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL they directly call out Noob as the toothpaste factory (doubt that’s an accurate translation) in this review on their 3135 clone , talking about v1-11 of the 116610
ZyZMut.png

Last edited:

peterpl

24/7/11
Yea bro, I made an edit to mention they shit on ARF and N- Factory all over different posts it’s hilarious actually.

Good that VSF themselves are taking the piss at Noob and ARF and whoever else. They came in and on their very first version released a killer sub + other killer Rolex's with a proper clone movement that is stable and keeps superb time. Noob couldn't even come close after v11 or v12. You got to be effin joking. Some guys on here have bought v1 - all the way to v12 from Noob and spent equivalent on mods which probably cost the same as a genuine watch. Then VSF release their first version and kills everyone. HAHAHAHA

Great work VSF!! I think the rep community had enough of all the bull crap Noob was putting out and charging $500+ for the subs. Complete shit.

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA
Found a video on youko comparing the ARF vs the vsf. I'm not an expert on datejust but the bezel of the vsf looks way better than the ARF, sharper and seems to reflect light better. The dial on the ARF doesn't look remotely to Grey looks more white imo, Vsf also beats it that aspect, don't know if it's a batch flaw from ARF. Crystal and dw also look superior on the vsf. Even with plastic wrap you can see that the brushing on the vsf clasp is better than the ARF.

Youko links don't seem to work but if anyone want to see the video just type on google: VS日志对比AR日志,谁会更胜一筹

ZYgwpb.jpg
ZYgkii.jpg
ZYgTkc.jpg
ZYgXVX.jpg

Arf bezel is actually better for sure. I think the brushing is better on arf as well, more satin finish > obvious brush strokes. You can indeed tell the the gen WG fluted bezel in real life due to color and the way gold obvious reflects light better than steel, but ARF is very close still. VSF is too sharp.

Edit: actually watched some of the video instead of comparing picture. I was subconsciously jumping to ARF's defense. VSF did better on the bezel than I initially thought. I'm gonna have to re watch the whole video when I have time.

Last edited:
Reactions: dla329

Bobi01

2/2/19
Arf bezel is actually better for sure. I think the brushing is better on arf as well, more satin finish > obvious brush strokes. You can indeed tell the the gen WG fluted bezel in real life due to color and the way gold obvious reflects light better than steel, but ARF is very close still. VSF is too sharp.

Edit: actually watched some of the video instead of comparing picture. I was subconsciously jumping to ARF's defense. VSF did better on the bezel than I initially thought. I'm gonna have to re watch the whole video when I have time.

I must agree too,brushing definetly better on arf and arf have sticker on clasp,bezel looks better too,vsf have better crystal,dw , movement and sel fitment on oystel bracelet is better on vsf

eswilly

I'm Pretty Popular
2/11/14
Florida
TT Oyster is my liking. Black dial. Add gen xtal, DW and BAM!!!!

eswilly

I'm Pretty Popular
2/11/14
Florida
TT Oyster is my liking. Black dial. Add gen xtal, DW and BAM!!!!

eltrinita

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
3/7/20
i ordered the two tone model, will update here my opinion on it !

Reactions: Jayalvin777

melandri

Known Member
12/12/18
I wonder how similar the VS movement is to a gen movement. Could one tell the difference when winding them?

eltrinita

INMATE
3/7/20
I wonder how similar the VS movement is to a gen movement. Could one tell the difference when winding them?

I think that after a service you won't be able to tell the difference but im not a movement expert so wait others advices

eltrinita

INMATE
3/7/20
Here are pictures sent by my TD. I’m not here to have your opinion if I need to GL or RL but just to show you a overall view of this watch
https://imgur.com/a/iERfefV