• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Datejust 126334 with VS3235 72hrs Power Reserve

Bendori

2/5/16
this is the best example what i have found on youku,lugsare sharp,not like gen but very close,also sels are very tight and have perfect recession,give me that example[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot for the pictures. But what do you mean the lugs are sharp??

J.B.Thomas

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/10/13
Does anyone know how compatible it would be to replace the replica bezel with a gen ? Or compatibility to other gen parts?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Does anyone know how compatible it would be to replace the replica bezel with a gen ? Or compatibility to other gen parts?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Most likely it would take the Gen bezel, im planning to change the fluted bezel for a smooth bezel once I get mine. Its a clone movement and also saw on a Chinese website that it takes Gen hands, dial and dw.

Reactions: phdsjain

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
Those QC pictures are awesome. Looks beautiful. VSF is absolutely killing the Rolex rep game at the moment. Gonna make the other factories go bankrupt. LOL

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Those QC pictures are awesome. Looks beautiful. VSF is absolutely killing the Rolex rep game at the moment.

It's amazing isn't it! I don't even like these models, but I'm following this page just because VSF are so awesome. These QCs all look so Gen like to me. If VSF sort out better hands on the Subs, they've pretty much nailed it.

I'm wearing my ARF SD43 today for the first time in absolutely ages. It's always been one off my faves, a watch widely regarded as one of the best OTB reps available, but having got used to VSFs, I'm immediately struck by all it's weaknesses and for the first time ever, it feels like a toy almost compared to the VSFs.

A great time to be into reps!

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
They do look to have done something with the bezel on these. Is rhodium plated??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I read on a chinese website that they indeed do something with the bezel as for what it is the seller also didn't know. At least to me it looks like it has a sort of plating.

MolluskMan

Known Member
16/10/20
New York, NY
I read on a chinese website that they indeed do something with the bezel as for what it is the seller also didn't know. At least to me it looks like it has a sort of plating.
My worry here is that while the bezel indeed looks a different color than the steel, it seems like the wrong color. The WG bezel should look slightly yellower than the steel, whereas this one actually looks slightly whiter.

See here, VSF on left and gen on right for reference:

Reactions: Tete and Bobi01

Rolexman72

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/5/18
My worry here is that while the bezel indeed looks a different color than the steel, it seems like the wrong color. The WG bezel should look slightly yellower than the steel, whereas this one actually looks slightly whiter.

I think it's a light effect ... for me the VSF bezel is perfect, I'm waiting for a 36mm Dj model 126200

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19

+1 here is more visible,idk is that the case with the gen ones,definetly bezel more white and case more yellowish

Bendori

2/5/16
I will NEVER UNDERSTAND just why these major vactories-VSF, ARF and Noob never plate the sides and sel on their two tone oyster/jubilee bracelets. Never.

Reactions: mgx_11

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
Hate to tell you, but the explanation couldn't be easier. Two words: P.R.O.T.E.C.T.I.V.E. F.O.I.L.

You sure? The arf has that more yellow effect and I’ve had two, neither had protective film on them. Hopefully it’s the lighting but I noticed this too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tete

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Found a video on youko comparing the ARF vs the vsf. I'm not an expert on datejust but the bezel of the vsf looks way better than the ARF, sharper and seems to reflect light better. The dial on the ARF doesn't look remotely to Grey looks more white imo, Vsf also beats it that aspect, don't know if it's a batch flaw from ARF. Crystal and dw also look superior on the vsf. Even with plastic wrap you can see that the brushing on the vsf clasp is better than the ARF.

Youko links don't seem to work but if anyone want to see the video just type on google: VS日志对比AR日志,谁会更胜一筹