• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Datejust 126334 with VS3235 72hrs Power Reserve

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Maybe you are a cow and just go along with the herd cuz its easier.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Or maybe you are always like that. The 126610 may not be perfect but it looks pretty damn good and the level of accuracy that they achieved in a couple of months took years to achieve with the 116610's

So there's a difference between imperfect but very good for a 1st attempt, and "major let down"

Reactions: Fervid

Cowboy45

12/2/18
USA
trustytime please tell VSF to make a Daytona and noob is history!
Also waiting on a Daytona from them. I have been wanting to scratch that itch for so long but not waiting to buy 1 noob and 1 arf to mix parts.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

sfbatman787

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
17/4/17
Or maybe you are always like that. The 126610 may not be perfect but it looks pretty damn good and the level of accuracy that they achieved in a couple of months took years to achieve with the 116610's

So there's a difference between imperfect but very good for a 1st attempt, and "major let down"
Poor argument here. VSF just got into Rolex models.. if they can achieve great results with the 116610 on their first attempt, why can't they achieve similar results with 126610 esp when you have technologies like 3D scanning and cnc machines available at their disposal? VSF will improve these cases, no doubt about it, but the current cases are a hag job and not everyone can be an expert. You have to have an eye for it and right now the VSF 126610 lugs are wrong.

Tobel

6/7/17
Poor argument here. VSF just got into Rolex models.. if they can achieve great results with the 116610 on their first attempt, why can't they achieve similar results with 126610 esp when you have technologies like 3D scanning and cnc machines available at their disposal? VSF will improve these cases, no doubt about it, but the current cases are a hag job and not everyone can be an expert. You have to have an eye for it and right now the VSF 126610 lugs are wrong.

That still doesn't make it a major let down, and even if it did there's not need to call people "cows going with the herd" because they disagree with you

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Maybe you are a cow and just go along with the herd cuz its easier.
I'm sorry if the I hurt your feelings, Clarissa.

But... but... the lug reflections are off! Instant tell from down the hallway... ;)

Last edited:

Tobel

6/7/17
If they can make a DJ41 with sharp lugs and a crispy dial / datewheel I will be a happy man

I don't believe that, then you'll be asking for a Daytona, it's a never ending process! :p :D

Reactions: Fervid

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
I don't believe that, then you'll be asking for a Daytona, it's a never ending process! :p :D

Hey I'm not going to complain, VSF are churning out some great reps at the moment. Bring on more competition! :thumbsup:

PAMorROLEX

26/10/20
EU
I would love to see VSF getting into Daytonas and patek philippe nautilus 5711. People could be saved from investing time and money in fixing the obvious issues in these models.

Daytona: NOOB is by far the best one out there with crappy dials and disappointing claps. Always have to get an ARF bracelet and swap a Gen dial + Hands

Nautilus: PPF comes with an obvious flaw and they aren't fixing it irrespective of how many generations and another factory doesn't engrave the clone movement and comes with a crappy build quality.

trustytime can we petition VSF to consider them to make these two models as a priority? There is a big market demand out there.

ks123

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
27/3/16
London
I would love to see VSF getting into Daytonas and patek philippe nautilus 5711. People could be saved from investing time and money in fixing the obvious issues in these models.

Daytona: NOOB is by far the best one out there with crappy dials and disappointing claps. Always have to get an ARF bracelet and swap a Gen dial + Hands

Nautilus: PPF comes with an obvious flaw and they aren't fixing it irrespective of how many generations and another factory doesn't engrave the clone movement and comes with a crappy build quality.

trustytime can we petition VSF to consider them to make these two models as a priority? There is a big market demand out there.

+1 to that

NYC_MIA

Known Member
6/7/19
https://imgur.com/a/JO6tnPJ

Pics from a friend in China. Never to sure what to look for so have to see what everyone else thinks

This model looks great. I jumped back into the rep game just at the right time.

My first purchase coming back was the RXF 116610 with the 2826 and kicking myself for not seeing the VSF 116610.

VSF is doing some amazing things in the rep game.

They are out to dominate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

berry25

Certified
26/2/17
now to see how long the wait for the dark grey or blue dial to be released which i personally prefer

Bobi01

2/2/19
Dont like that lugs,they are too fat and wrong shape imo,arf is still better,if we find arf with sharper edges of the lugs which are very close to gen
very nice lugs example from arf

Reactions: Tete

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
Dont like that lugs,they are too fat and wrong shape imo,arf is still better,if we find arf with sharper edges of the lugs which are very close to gen
very nice lugs example from arf

To be fair there's been quite a few with rounded lugs from the V3 batch, I assume I got lucky with my sample.

Reactions: Bobi01