• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Datejust 126334 with VS3235 72hrs Power Reserve

TLW77

Known Member
22/6/20
Trustytime, do they have plans to release 114060 or 124060 soon?

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
VSF Killing the Rolex game. They should have came into it earlier and made a killing. Noob factory is down the shitter - only their Daytona's are good because of the movement they have.

Can't wait to see a Daytona by VSF with a sweet VS4130 for say good bye to noob.

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
ZI35ii.png

My ARF. Soft, cheap looking lugs.

There must have been some silent update along the way.

I don't buy the update theory" and tend to believe the case-to-case/watch-to-watch tolerance is just horrible. Probably depends on how well the guy working on the particular watch did his job. That's the difference to a gen Rolex, every step is done by highly trained (and paid) professionals. The person finishing cases at R factory does nothing else all day while a guy at a rep factory probably does multiple steps in assembly and finishing with cheaper tools in significantly less time without a tedious QC.

Last edited:

YellowFin

28/1/20
Molvania
Yes, VSF will be releasing the one without the coronet at the 6:00 position first, because the gen sample they bought was without it.

They will also release the updated version eventually.

Thanks for the info! Do you already know what dials will be available? Still need a Wimbledon in my collection. :happy:

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
I don't buy the update theory" and tend to believe the case-to-case/watch-to-watch tolerance is just horrible. Probably depends on how well the guy working on the particular watch did his job. That's the difference to a gen Rolex, every step is done by highly trained (and paid) professionals. The person finishing cases at R factory does nothing else all day while a guy at a rep factory probably does multiple steps in assembly and finishing with cheaper tools in significantly less time without a tedious QC.

No, AFAIK these are machined and one person isn't hand modelling ARF cases in some warehouse. Also, when I bought mine literally everyone had the same exact soft lug case at the time, and I looked at many, many QCs before I purchased mine. I also can't seem to remember any example of a rep of any model from any factory that had such a wild variance of case shape at once.

YellowFin

28/1/20
Molvania
No, AFAIK these are machined and one person isn't hand modelling ARF cases in some warehouse. Also, when I bought mine literally everyone had the same exact soft lug case at the time, and I looked at many, many QCs before I purchased mine. I also can't seem to remember any example of a rep of any model from any factory that had such a wild variance of case shape at once.

As far as I know watch cases need to be brushed and polished in a manual process. Maybe they also changed something on the machine setup that caused the rounded/overpolished edges? I guess we'll never know...

Reactions: Hubertus

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
I like what they are doing for sure I always wanted them to venture in to Rolex. Although I don’t think their sub killed the game. There’s a way to go yet But I think they could.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sfbatman787

Renowned Member
Certified
17/4/17
I like what they are doing for sure I always wanted them to venture in to Rolex. Although I don’t think their sub killed the game. There’s a way to go yet But I think they could.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Their 116610 is pretty great. 226659 is decent, but could be a bit better.
126610 has been a major let down. Really hoping they deliver a nice 41mm datejust and down the road a nice 116500 with clone 4130, 3285 base Rolex GMTs and 3255 based DayDates

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

petethai

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/11/20
Their 116610 is pretty great. 226659 is decent, but could be a bit better.
126610 has been a major let down. Really hoping they deliver a nice 41mm datejust and down the road a nice 116500 with clone 4130, 3285 base Rolex GMTs and 3255 based DayDates

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

126610 has been a major let down? How? Have I missed a thread?

pyr097

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
30/1/20
I am about to buy an ARF V3 but seeing this really made me change my mind. I will wait.

ap@12

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/12/12
Yes, VSF will be releasing the one without the coronet at the 6:00 position first, because the gen sample they bought was without it.

They will also release the updated version eventually.

will the movement take gen hands?
and will the dial fitting the same as gen or with dial feets

red_panda

Horology Curious
25/11/20
Germany
Oh yeah, a VSF Daytona - shut up and take my money.
im really looking forward to the different DJ versions they will release. Def gonna pull the trigger on this one!