• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Datejust 126334 with VS3235 72hrs Power Reserve

Tiger4

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
26/1/21
Gentlemen, looking to get my fluted bezel 18K white gold plated. Does anyone know a reputable shop or person in CONUS where I can send it to get WG plated?

I know Nikz19 does it but he’s all the way in Italy and don’t really want to deal with the shipping lead time back and forth.

Or if anyone knows where I can get a Gen 126334 fluted bezel for a decent price I may go that route.

Any info is appreciated.

Last edited:

chrisomatic

22/6/15
Can I replace the VSF fluted Bezel with Cleans/CFs fluted Bezel? Same for the Braclet - exchaning the VSF jubilee for the ARF/CF?

PeterLustig

Horology Curious
1/10/20
So I placed an order for a VSF DJ41 Grey dial on Jubilee today with Geektime. I already own the Arf from 1-2 years ago on Oyster. I was wondering if anyone has tried using their Arf bracelett on the VSF dj? Thanks in advance for the replies.

Will keep you guys posted with QC pictures as soon as available

chrisomatic

22/6/15
So I placed an order for a VSF DJ41 Grey dial on Jubilee today with Geektime. I already own the Arf from 1-2 years ago on Oyster. I was wondering if anyone has tried using their Arf bracelett on the VSF dj? Thanks in advance for the replies.

Will keep you guys posted with QC pictures as soon as available
Should work without any problem

Reactions: PeterLustig

PeterLustig

Horology Curious
1/10/20
So I just got confirmed by eric/Geektime that the current batch/es that are getting produced are provided with Arf bracelets. Is this known knowledge?

ZBrink

Horology Curious
7/8/22
Fairfax, VA
VSF will be releasing their first Datejust 126334 with VS3235 movement. It will only come in the silver dial first in oyster bracelet.

Pics for it will come later when they release the sample.

Stocks will be available very soon.

Any word on if VSF will be doing a 36 DJ anytime soon?

DLSH

Looking Around
3/10/20

Best Rep Factory for DateJust 41 Black Diamond ? Any recommendations​

GGEuroHEADSHOT

Renowned Member
Supporter
21/8/21
Canada

Best Rep Factory for DateJust 41 Black Diamond ? Any recommendations​

Here We Go Violet Crawley GIF by Downton Abbey

PeterLustig

Horology Curious
1/10/20
Here are my QC pictures provided to me 3 Minutes ago!

QC pics removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alexccmeister

8/11/18
Hi all,

Apology if my question isn't related although its talking about the same Datejust model. I Hope someone can help me out abit.

I am looking for a replica oyster bracelet for a Datejust 126334 41mm with lug width of 21mm. Anyone know which factory will have one that will fit? I am guessing all the Datejust lug width for 126334 should be the same at 21mm. But when I checked with one of the dealer, he couldn't guarantee it will fit. Thanks in advance.

Al