• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Datejust 126334 with VS3235 72hrs Power Reserve

ApIcedOutt

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/6/19
My bro, i really dont have nerves anymore to explain to every single new member the same thing all the time

New.? Have some respect first of all.
second. Was it you that highlighted the “curve” in cf ?
you also forgot to mention it was old batch.
what you see probably no one else seeing.
tou still haven’t showed us. Take the picture I uploaded with new stock near cf and please show it.
I have compared it to gen irl and btw still haven’t seen that jelly lugs…

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
New.? Have some respect first of all.
second. Was it you that highlighted the “curve” in cf ?
you also forgot to mention it was old batch.
what you see probably no one else seeing.
tou still haven’t showed us. Take the picture I uploaded with new stock near cf and please show it.
I have compared it to gen irl and btw still haven’t seen that jelly lugs…

Sorry brother but me and many of us explained everything about lugs distorion and they are still present on “new batch” same case, only upgraded is bezel color and maybe bracelet if they started using arf bracelet, for this im not sure still
show me where have you seen that case and crystal is upgraded? Or it is only your toughts… nevermind
case is the same On old or new vsfs, clean have better defined lugs and case

ApIcedOutt

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/6/19
Sorry brother but me and many of us explained everything about lugs distorion and they are still present on “new batch” same case, only upgraded is bezel color and maybe bracelet if they started using arf bracelet, for this im not sure still
show me where have you seen that case and crystal is upgraded? Or it is only your toughts… nevermind
case is the same On old or new vsfs, clean have better defined lugs and case

I didn’t said xtal was updated.
id you compare gen case to Vsf legs there’s little to no difference at all. Main problem was the lugs was flashed to low to the case towards the crown.
Now it appears way more close to gen.
I have both cf and vsf and I see little to no difference. If anything it gotta be so small that only measurement of different angles can show. Which is unrealistic..
Not sure if it’s arf bracelet. Clasp feels better on my new Vsf than my cf bracelet. Bracelet feels both in both. There’s no difference…
only obvious difference that I can tell right away is the reahut which cf always does it better. Most Vsf unaligned and faded compare to cf…
bezel was definitely updated on the new Vsf batch.
for the same price i can’t justify V1 hands bad xtal and VR movement. When with Vsf I get better markers better hands better movement… I don’t see difference on other parts

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

chrisomatic

22/6/15
Anyone of the „new“ VSF Datejust owners with a short/mid term review about the watch and the known pros and cons?

1) Bezel
2) Braclet
3) Crystal

Alex22

12/2/18
which is the best made dial between blue and silver? I have a white DJ dial (gen) and I would like to take another one to compare it and understand what real differences there are.

mhrboy

Renowned Member
Certified
13/4/21
Please someone can help me about this QC, I am concerned about 9 o’clock index that is slightly crooked. Do you think that is noticeable?

rockdaytona

Supporter
Certified
17/12/19
Parts Unknown
I've got my VSF blue dial. It is pretty nice but want some gen parts.
I'm going to upgrade the crystal and the date disc.
For the third upgrade, would the experts swap in Gen Dial for $900 or Gen Hands for $400?

Bobi01

2/2/19
For the third upgrade, would the experts swap in Gen Dial for $900 or Gen Hands for $400?

Dial then bro

Reactions: rockdaytona

Anonray

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
8/10/18

Dial before the hands. The VSF hands aren’t that bad and can wait

Reactions: rockdaytona

john doe iii

23/6/15
CONUS
Just finished wrapping up my franken project. VSF v2 with WG bezel, gen dial, DW, gasket, and xtal.

7cc4bc3f419de31e80f2bcbd1c5121d9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk