• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Datejust 126334 with VS3235 72hrs Power Reserve

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
hello. I am selling my unworn VSF DJ. If interested please PM :)))

Please read the rules about member to member sales (m2m)

This kind of posts could get you banned, which I suspect you'd like to avoid

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
hello. I am selling my unworn VSF DJ. If interested please PM

You will need to sell that in the sales section when and if you become eligible

NightShot

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/10/20
Good people
Before few days chinese guy told me that he dont have vsf oyster bracelet on stock snd today i recieved video with weird code on endlinks and Z2Y code on clasp which arf on jubilee have that code which is again weird… i couldnt find that combination of codes on any factory lik rof,noob,bp
is it possible this is from vsf new batch because vsf have 7UL code on oyster clasps

Hi, maybe EW factory.

john doe iii

23/6/15
CONUS
I realized that, however being that VSF is closed and others discussed the ARF bracelet in this thread as I read ALL 159 pages, I figured I would ask in this thread as there may be a person who could offer a solution. Thank you.

I have a ARF jubilee looking to swap to any oyster if you happen to have one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

taktloss

22/12/19
Hi Taktloss, ofcourse a watchmaker could fix this, since your watch uses the VS3235 movement, genuine movement parts are a solution. I suggest you head out to a watchmaker on this forum.

Thank you very much! I found one and will see these days if he can fix it! :)

Thank you very much!

john doe iii

23/6/15
CONUS
Anybody franken a blue dial and have the VSF dial for sale? Dial part only.

Teddy Perkins

Horology Curious
27/1/22
The CF is though? So whats the issue... very minor differences / some better / some worse, but the CF is just as good as the VSF albeit in very slightly different ways...

The issue is that I still have a ton to research and don't know what I'm talking about. I just saw that the VSF was raided and no longer available. Started researching the ARF as a backup plan. Had no clue the CF was similar to VSF. Thanks for the heads-up! Sounds like I have a lot more reading up to do.

ApIcedOutt

5/6/19
The CF is though? So whats the issue... very minor differences / some better / some worse, but the CF is just as good as the VSF albeit in very slightly different ways...

Some say cf is better some Vsf is way better
beside the vr vs vs movement what would u say is different?

Teddy Perkins

Horology Curious
27/1/22
So there are rumblings that VSF may be coming back online? Looking to get my hands on a blue dial DJ. Consensus still VSF over CF?

exilen

Renowned Member
12/11/18
Could someone tell me if this is a vsf bezel?

To me it looks a bit like clean v1

Last edited:

Chinaa108

24/1/22
So I got my vsf dj41mm and started a franken with the crown tube. I got this part B24-605-0-G1 but unfortunately it’s too thick. Is there a thinner one available and what is its part number. By thickness I mean the part that threads into the case it’s slightly bigger than the hole in the case. Please help! Has anyone got into this problem