• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Datejust 126334 with VS3235 72hrs Power Reserve

Tete

4/11/16
Lugs shape arent good,arf is better ,but lets see final sample

I'm with you friend, very disappointed with VSF DJ 41, I thought it was going to be as good as my VSF 116610ln, but it is not. ARf has had very bad batches and other good ones (that has been its biggest mistake), but the case of this VSF is not similar to gen at all, the bezel is not sharp and it looks like a bad and excessively polished bezel, the dial has better contrast than others but execive sun rays. I had my confidence in this Dj41 but I will have to wait for ARF v4, and if I don't like it I will continue with my V2 (it also has defects but it saves me € 500)

Reactions: Bobi01

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
I'm with you friend, very disappointed with VSF DJ 41, I thought it was going to be as good as my VSF 116610ln, but it is not. ARf has had very bad batches and other good ones (that has been its biggest mistake), but the case of this VSF is not similar to gen at all, the bezel is not sharp and it looks like a bad and excessively polished bezel, the dial has better contrast than others but execive sun rays. I had my confidence in this Dj41 but I will have to wait for ARF v4, and if I don't like it I will continue with my V2 (it also has defects but it saves me € 500)
Yup,arf have batch with very close to gen case,this vsf have really weird shape of lugs

Reactions: Tete

Bobi01

2/2/19
Dunno about you guys but I would prefer this over the ARF with their hideous datewheels OOTB. ARF case still isn't perfect either

Datewheel is changable but lugs and case arent,when it start to bother you you cant do anything with wrong shape lugs

Reactions: sfbatman787

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
I did mention OOTB. ARF V3 batch the lugs are still sometimes bad. Quit your fanboying.

arf is sadly is super inconsistent and it's been ages with their awful datewheel and they haven't really done anything about it. Weirdly vsf Rolex releases always look strange at the beginning and as sales go by they improve without putting with new versions out. Looking forward to their new releases. At least with vsf you can go franken without modding the Gen parts which in my opinion is a big plus.

Tete

4/11/16
here we do not have to go with one factory or another, we must be neutral, Arf Dj41 is doing very badly with its differences in batches, different cases, different bezels, wrong two-point crowns (gold) ... In my opinion still there is no good Dj41, this VSF for me is not valid, bad case, bad bezel, dial with a lot of brightness, SEL fit and dimensions look better than ARF, lumen filling is better too, Dw better . But the most important thing has been neglected and that cannot be fixed, a great shame. Disappointed

Tete

4/11/16
arf is sadly is super inconsistent and it's been ages with their awful datewheel and they haven't really done anything about it. Weirdly vsf Rolex releases always look strange at the beginning and as sales go by they improve without putting with new versions out. Looking forward to their new releases. At least with vsf you can go franken without modding the Gen parts which in my opinion is a big plus.
let's hope so, I want a good Dj41

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

pyr097

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
30/1/20
I Just got mine, lets Hope it gets to me before the 24th

R0b.

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/11/20
I hope for a day just 36mm in jubilee bracelet , come on VSF

Bobi01

2/2/19
Nice pictures but still o think lugs are too fat and wrong shape sadly,found many videos on youku and all are the same to wide and soft like the 116334