• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Datejust 126334 with VS3235 72hrs Power Reserve

Christian90444

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
17/12/19
Just received my DJ41 VSF Blue.
Was just reading this thread.... have to say to me the bezel on the ARF seems better.

Might just be me, but the 30 on the date wheel seems high. Other than that beautiful watch

vindies

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/3/15
EU
Is there any preferred TD to buy the DJ41 VSF Blue ? or it doesn't matter ? regarding as well to send it to Europe now without going through UK and avoid custom.

Thanks

exilen

Renowned Member
12/11/18
Both are great reps with it's own flaws(?).

You just gotta go with what's right for you.

Would you say it is better to mod arf or VsF? With gen xtal and dw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
Would you say it is better to mod arf or VsF? With gen xtal and dw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, currently I'm in love with VS3235 movement, so my opinion would be bit biased but yea, I'd recommend to go with VSF. ;)

Christian90444

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
17/12/19
ARF or VSF Oyster bracelet? And why..

I own a VSF DJ 41.... The aesthetic of the bracelet is beautiful, but still tends to squeak when I put it on... I imagine if I had access to some WD-40 I could resolve the problem.

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
I own a VSF DJ 41.... The aesthetic of the bracelet is beautiful, but still tends to squeak when I put it on... I imagine if I had access to some WD-40 I could resolve the problem.

No wd it will attract dirt and wear overtime
best and easy thing is to wash it with baby soap nicely and soft tootbrush and squeek will dissapear im sure

Bobi01

2/2/19
ARF or VSF Oyster bracelet? And why..

Even if arf is more solid and have better feel it has wrong endlink shape and fits lugs so incorect and not genlike while vsf replicates endlinks like gen,so maybe complete arf bracelet with vsf endlinks would be best but that is hard work,i would took vsf oyster instead of arf but it is not same thing if we talk about jubilee,i had both arf oyster and jubilee and jubilee on arf have genlike endlinks and genlike feel

srhoque

28/11/18
Requesting some advice. For those of you who already have the blue ARF (mine has a gen xtal and DW), did you still order the VSF and why?

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
Requesting some advice. For those of you who already have the blue ARF (mine has a gen xtal and DW), did you still order the VSF and why?

I did, only to compare the dial color and sell the one I least favors.

Ended up not liking either one...

I sold ARF and kept VSF only because of it's movement for modding possibility.

Reactions: srhoque

echo1charlie

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
30/1/21
if anyones interested in selling their DJ Im a buyer. ill pay 750 for non modded, and more if its modded

echo1charlie

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
30/1/21
if anyones interested in selling their DJ Im a buyer. ill pay 750 for non modded, and more if its modded thanks

Tobel

6/7/17
if anyones interested in selling their DJ Im a buyer. ill pay 750 for non modded, and more if its modded thanks

You can't post that kind of message here. There's a want to buy section in M2M
also there is no profiteering here, so members can't sell at a higher price than what they purchased. So no point offering 750 USD for a watch that's worth less.

Please take some time to understand how this community works