Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VSF Upcoming Datejust 126334 with VS3235 72hrs Power Reserve

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #76
    Rolex should start sourcing parts from VSF from now....
    WTB: NOOB DAYTONA's V4 or V3 (Any Reference Number)

    WTB: V72 / V726 / V730 Movements

    WTB: TC 16610LV - V6 or V7

    Comment


      #77
      Originally posted by trustytime View Post

      Yes, VSF will be releasing the one without the coronet at the 6:00 position first, because the gen sample they bought was without it.

      They will also release the updated version eventually.
      will the movement take gen hands?
      and will the dial fitting the same as gen or with dial feets

      Comment


        #78
        Oh yeah, a VSF Daytona - shut up and take my money.
        im really looking forward to the different DJ versions they will release. Def gonna pull the trigger on this one!

        Comment


          #79
          Originally posted by YellowFin View Post

          Don't worry, he's always like that.
          Maybe you are a cow and just go along with the herd cuz its easier.

          Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

          Comment


            #80
            Originally posted by sfbatman787 View Post
            Maybe you are a cow and just go along with the herd cuz its easier.

            Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
            Or maybe you are always like that. The 126610 may not be perfect but it looks pretty damn good and the level of accuracy that they achieved in a couple of months took years to achieve with the 116610's

            So there's a difference between imperfect but very good for a 1st attempt, and "major let down"

            Comment


              #81
              Originally posted by joint07 View Post
              trustytime please tell VSF to make a Daytona and noob is history!
              Also waiting on a Daytona from them. I have been wanting to scratch that itch for so long but not waiting to buy 1 noob and 1 arf to mix parts.

              Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

              Comment


                #82
                Originally posted by Tobel View Post

                Or maybe you are always like that. The 126610 may not be perfect but it looks pretty damn good and the level of accuracy that they achieved in a couple of months took years to achieve with the 116610's

                So there's a difference between imperfect but very good for a 1st attempt, and "major let down"
                Poor argument here. VSF just got into Rolex models.. if they can achieve great results with the 116610 on their first attempt, why can't they achieve similar results with 126610 esp when you have technologies like 3D scanning and cnc machines available at their disposal? VSF will improve these cases, no doubt about it, but the current cases are a hag job and not everyone can be an expert. You have to have an eye for it and right now the VSF 126610 lugs are wrong.

                Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

                Comment


                  #83
                  Originally posted by sfbatman787 View Post
                  Poor argument here. VSF just got into Rolex models.. if they can achieve great results with the 116610 on their first attempt, why can't they achieve similar results with 126610 esp when you have technologies like 3D scanning and cnc machines available at their disposal? VSF will improve these cases, no doubt about it, but the current cases are a hag job and not everyone can be an expert. You have to have an eye for it and right now the VSF 126610 lugs are wrong.

                  Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                  That still doesn't make it a major let down, and even if it did there's not need to call people "cows going with the herd" because they disagree with you

                  Comment


                    #84
                    Gentlemen, play nice.

                    Comment


                      #85
                      Originally posted by PAMorROLEX View Post
                      Rolex should start sourcing parts from VSF from now....
                      Definitely not the hands or date wheels haha


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                        #86
                        Originally posted by sfbatman787 View Post
                        Maybe you are a cow and just go along with the herd cuz its easier.
                        I'm sorry if the I hurt your feelings, Clarissa.


                        Originally posted by Tobel View Post

                        Or maybe you are always like that. The 126610 may not be perfect but it looks pretty damn good and the level of accuracy that they achieved in a couple of months took years to achieve with the 116610's

                        So there's a difference between imperfect but very good for a 1st attempt, and "major let down"
                        But... but... the lug reflections are off! Instant tell from down the hallway...
                        Last edited by YellowFin; 08-12-20, 07:47.

                        Comment


                          #87
                          exciting to wait to see the fluted bezel quality

                          Comment


                            #88


                            Originally posted by YellowFin View Post
                            I'm sorry if the I hurt your feelings, Clarissa.
                            You can try all you want sweetheart ????

                            Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                              #89
                              If they can make a DJ41 with sharp lugs and a crispy dial / datewheel I will be a happy man

                              Comment


                                #90
                                Originally posted by SvnNZ View Post
                                If they can make a DJ41 with sharp lugs and a crispy dial / datewheel I will be a happy man
                                I don't believe that, then you'll be asking for a Daytona, it's a never ending process! :P

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X