• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Datejust 126334 with VS3235 72hrs Power Reserve

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
You don't need the VSF to see that ARF's crown is far off and feels rough/unfinished. Did you even care to look at the pictures?

Yes I did care to look at the pictures bud.
You dont need to get all tipsy with me now
And even from your pictures vsf’s crown is bit too tall.
You stand by your opinion and I respect that
So should you.
Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Both bracelets wear amazing, really gen like feeling on both. Although to be honest with you i like mlre the jubilee because its lighter and i normally wear daily heavy watches such as the omega Worldtimer or a sub.

Gen 126334 on jubilee weight 134 grams with all links​​​​​​.

Vsf 126334 on jubilee weights 127.6 grams with all links.

Vsf 126334 on oyster weights 133.8 grams.

Gen 126334 on oyster weights 143 grams.

Vsf sub weights 156 grams

The gold on the flutted bezel makes the difference in weight but leaving that aside i think vsf nailed the weight.
​​​​​

I was going to say 'where is has the weight gone?' but then you note the gen has a PM bezel, that explains the weight loss. For the record, there is a 2 gram difference between VSF116610 and gen.. only 2 grams. I wonder where the 2 grams is missing from though what weighs less..? Also worth of note, the VSF126610 weighs exact same as gen 116610 (both sized to fit me)..

Yakz

Horology Curious
6/10/20
Hello Guys,

What du you think of this piece?
ZtG8Np.jpg
ZtG6tb.jpg
ZtGtK5.jpg

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
I was going to say 'where is has the weight gone?' but then you note the gen has a PM bezel, that explains the weight loss. For the record, there is a 2 gram difference between VSF116610 and gen.. only 2 grams. I wonder where the 2 grams is missing from though what weighs less..? Also worth of note, the VSF126610 weighs exact same as gen 116610 (both sized to fit me)..

I think the weight difference on the 116xxx could be the white gold markers and hands but I'm not completely sure. I will get a smooth bezel for my black dial and then i will weight it again, im curious about what the results will be.

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Hello Guys,

What du you think of this piece?
}[/IMG2]
ZtGtK5.jpg

Judging by the fact that vsf has only released the mark ii blue dial, the second hand pinion looks different and the dashes on at 6 o'clock are more gen like and have more spacing on the vsf dial, my bet is that this is an arf and not vsf.

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Judging by the fact that vsf has only released the mark ii blue dial, the second hand pinion looks different and the dashes on at 6 o'clock are more gen like and have more spacing on the vsf dial, my bet is that this is an arf and not vsf.

Not an ARF, you could spot that by their crappy crowns sitting really flush against the case. Maybe already frankened, but then again: who would go for a gen dial without a gen crystal?

Last edited:

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Maybe Yakz could enlighten us a little here: what model is this and what is the purpose of your question?

Reactions: Razorig2

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
It's not a QC :) just pic that a seller sent me. I was trying to compare it with the VSF.

Are you some kind of secret agent? If you want to contribute, feel free to do so. If you just want to increase your post count, you'll be in trouble pretty quickly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Razorig2 and Bobi01

Yakz

Horology Curious
6/10/20
Are you some kind of secret agent? If you want to contribute, feel free to do so. If you just want to increase your post count, you'll be in trouble pretty quickly.

My QC pics are already in the thread weeks ago and already GL. We are here to speak about DJ and VSF where is the problem to ask what people think about that watch compare to the VSF.

Tobel

6/7/17
My QC pics are already in the thread weeks ago and already GL. We are here to speak about DJ and VSF where is the problem to ask what people think about that watch compare to the VSF.

What model is this?

Tete

4/11/16
but nobody recognizes that this watch is a DJF Dj41? This man is just asking what we think of this piece ... I don't see it as that bad.

Bobi01

2/2/19
Few days ago i ordered blue dial on oyster bracelet but day after i changed order to jubilee and i was surprised that today i recieved QC (while vsf is on vacation) but i recieved qc on oyster,idk should i reject and wait for jubilee(idk will i need to wait for cny end)
Btw im curious about misaligned dial tilted to left because rehaut,crown on the crystal and cyclops are falling to the right so to me it looks like dial is tilted to left counterclockwise

Reactions: torch77

cosmo25

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
12/1/21
Yes, you'd be lucky to find one cheaper.

I know some guys on the ARF thread have posted about getting a plated one for a couple hundred. If the plating is good I like that option. It isn't like you are taking a DJ to break down concrete. Especially not a rep.

Although I keep hearing the bezel shouldnt be an issue as far as tells go, I know I worry about the bezel on all reps not being right.

That sounds like a good idea, might be able to do a decent white gold plating for just a couple of hundred...might try to find someone in my local area willing to do this!

Reactions: pclaussen

pompompurin

:3
Patron
Certified
28/7/15
Hong Kong
but nobody recognizes that this watch is a DJF Dj41? This man is just asking what we think of this piece ... I don't see it as that bad.

I used to own a DJF 126334. It had so many problems:
- Lume is green superluminova which is wrong
- The hands are almost touching the dial: the factory did not elevate the hands with taller post
- The rehaut engraving is super light. It gets polished off extremely easily, even without a machine
- The Jubilee bracelet is nowhere near as hefty as ARF
- The cyclops has no AR

I am not sure if the latest DJF has addressed the above problems, but that experience put me off so much.

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
I used to own a DJF 126334. It had so many problems:
- Lume is green superluminova which is wrong
- The hands are almost touching the dial: the factory did not elevate the hands with taller post
- The rehaut engraving is super light. It gets polished off extremely easily, even without a machine
- The Jubilee bracelet is nowhere near as hefty as ARF
- The cyclops has no AR

I am not sure if the latest DJF has addressed the above problems, but that experience put me off so much.

Along with all those flaws, DJF also had a horribly wrong dial color as well.

comparison shot with stock ARF below (not saying arf dial is perfect tho...)
ZouirJ.jpg

Bobi01

2/2/19
Need some expirienced people,can this be some issue,i spoted on qc (which i still didnt accepted) like the bezel isnt pressed all the way down,on most other examples are tighter
can it be pressed without tools and can this be waterproof issue?