• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Datejust 126334 with VS3235 72hrs Power Reserve

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Does any of the TDs still have a VSF DJ41 in stock as far as anyone knows?
Well as I mentioned this morning a few posts ago, Andrew at TT said via email he got 10 slate dial models. I don't know how quickly they'll go. I think Li got a few in stock too but they'll go quickly.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Hazing

9/5/19
I don't know if you know but crown position doesnt matter, its random also on gens, important thing is that it is screwed down.
I thought he was talking about the spacing or positioning of the dots and coronet not the orientation. Crazy. Lol

Reactions: Subfan2020

Braemar

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/12/20
Well as I mentioned this morning a few posts ago, Andrew at TT said via email he got 10 slate dial models. I don't know how quickly they'll go. I think Li got a few in stock too but they'll go quickly.

Thanks for the reply. Weird, I asked Andrew today and he said he doesn't keep stock. Maybe he doesn't want to sell to me lol

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Thanks for the reply. Weird, I asked Andrew today and he said he doesn't keep stock. Maybe he doesn't want to sell to me lol

If he bought ten then they will all be spoken for. As far as I know Andrew does not keep stock, when you pay he buys it in for you.

melandri

Known Member
12/12/18
I got my blue dial on jubilee today. I'm happy with it - the crown screwing and winding the movement is way better than my two A2824 reps. Like a million times better. Date wheel looks great. Clasp is closes securely without wiggle which annoys me a lot on my OP39 from UBF. Screws for resizing came out nice and smooth and easy unlike my ARF where I had to torque the hell out of them to remove them or add them back in, marring the screws in the process.

One thing I am maybe a little disappointed in - and this is nothing to do with comparison to gen, I've spent virtually no time around a gen blue dial. The blue is really dark unless you're in direct light. Looking at it indoors I can barely tell it's blue. Unboxing it I almost thought I was sent the wrong watch for a split second because from head on it almost looks black.

Is it the same on gens that you can't really see the blue color unless there's strong light on it?

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
He doesn't have the watch lol

Are you happy now? For your information i payed for it already,im not the guy who complain about some model and only complain,i buy it
and you few guys cant accept that lugs are not as it should be on 126334 model..you also said that vsf doesnt have different qc that all are the same while some says that it is maybe matter of tollerances,ive never said anything wrong,dial is good so far,DW and crystal are amazing,bezel is sligthly too white but it is not that much visible we saw from comparisons with gen but lugs are still soft compared to gen and they can improove it for sure..also the sels are matter of tollerances from factory
for examples two different quality

Hazing

9/5/19
He may have sold them already. I know there were a few people waiting for them. And what he had could have just been allotted by the factory. Because slate was unavailable and then Li told. Me he could get it. At like the same time I got thag email from Andrew. So I kinda made some assumptions but there were a few out there.

iamxd

9/8/17
Europe
SEL gaps on jubilee arent as visible as on oyster

Furthermore I think the lug shape of the VSF is off as well as that they are too "rounded"?
I hope you know what I mean, they need to improve this

Reactions: Tete and Bobi01

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
SEL gaps on jubilee arent as visible as on oyster

Furthermore I think the lug shape of the VSF is off as well as that they are too "rounded"?
I hope you know what I mean, they need to improve this

Everything as i said before but some people wont agree with that like it is their factory ,for sure they need to improove the lugs they can do it beter im 100% sure,but never mind i will never complain about it it is not worth it
btw
Hazing yes yestrday andrew told me that they have only grey dial in stock but i didnt want grey... i payed and waiting to see what will be offering after cny

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Mine has no gap and as modern pointed out its just a deeper recess. Im not here to change anyone's opinion just merely passing by and sharing information i get and my thoughts. The same sterile discussion about the lugs happened when the vsf 116610ln came out, some members even said that the light didn't reflected the same way and so on. Look now, vsf is probably the best case on a rep sub we have seen. Lugs are sharp on the vsf datejust but pictures as simply deceiving and truly dont really show it. There's legitimately just a handful of guys complaining about that in the whole thread. Anyways here some crappy phone pictures without the bracelet cuz im gonna do tomorrow some shots with the jubilee.
ZtCj7K.jpg
ZtC3zv.jpg
ZtCZ88.jpg

Last edited: