VSF Upcoming Datejust 126334 with VS3235 72hrs Power Reserve

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SKO View Post
    Does anyone know if vsf is going to release the datejust 126331 soon(TT rosegold with chocolate dial)?
    I’d be surprised if they did honestly because it’s not a super popular combo. Anything could happen though

Comment

Hopefully they release the Roman numerals

Comment

Congratulations to Vsf for the excellent work on the Datejust 41mm ... now Dj 36 Jubilee smooth bezel!

Comment

I know alot of people are discussing the blue color rhodium etc but are we all agreeing the black dial is good from vsf?

Comment

Originally posted by Esaelias View Post
            I know alot of people are discussing the blue color rhodium etc but are we all agreeing the black dial is good from vsf?
            Yes, since they updated the dial it’s a fantastic example!

Comment

So there were issues where people said some arf bracelets fit and did not on the vsf submariner..... my question is that if i get a vsf oyster will my arf jubilee fit on it definatley or is it a hit and miss and dont want to buy something ill have to sell?

Comment

I wonder how the VSF DJ compares the ARF DJ. Has anyone done a comparison?

Comment

Comment

[QUOTE=Rolexman72;n9530055]

I think it's a light effect, photo taken in the lightbox ... for me the VSF bezel seems perfect[/QUOTE

defo seems lighter

Comment

Originally posted by Esaelias View Post
                      So there were issues where people said some arf bracelets fit and did not on the vsf submariner..... my question is that if i get a vsf oyster will my arf jubilee fit on it definatley or is it a hit and miss and dont want to buy something ill have to sell?
                      Same question.

Particularly how the spring bar holes line up to know if the ARF bracelets and gen bracelets will fit.

Until I have my VSF in hand maybe I shouldn't be planning to replace the bracelet, but the ARF on the DJ is hard to beat.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecy View Post

Same question.

Particularly how the spring bar holes line up to know if the ARF bracelets and gen bracelets will fit.

Until I have my VSF in hand maybe I shouldn't be planning to replace the bracelet, but the ARF on the DJ is hard to beat.
                        agreed i think the arf v3 jubilee is quite good tbh

Comment

Here on this photos blue does not look purple at all,but still dont know which is closest to gen,blue or dark rhodium,also looks they improove the lugs better and better,i believe that they improve lugs to be sharp as much as possible

Comment

All models available on oyster and jubilee. In the picture are missing the white dial models.

Comment

Jayalvin777 does the gen rhodium and vsf comparison exist somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by Robi01 View Post
                                Jayalvin777 does the gen rhodium and vsf comparison exist somewhere?
                                Yes but i don't have it anymore on my phone but pretty sure you will find it on youko. Regarding the lugs my friend said, thet haven't change anything on the case and that always look sharp and better than arf. Also if anyone wants to buy a vsf dj don't wait that long cuz factory going on vacation soon and they will be closed for a couple of weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X