• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Datejust 126334 with VS3235 72hrs Power Reserve

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
This VSF will never pass as GEN. Weight is off. Bracelet feel cheap but insert looks great.
Power reserve is 51,3 hrs not 72.

Yep, if the bus driver takes it off your wrist and carries his kitchen scale around, you're screwed. ;)

You might want to see a watchmaker though, the VSF 3235 clone actually achieves the advertised 70 hours or more if everything's OK.

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
Yep, if the bus driver takes it off your wrist and carries his kitchen scale around, you're screwed. ;)

You might want to see a watchmaker though, the VSF 3235 clone actually achieves the advertised 70 hours or more if everything's OK.

LOL :)

Reactions: pompompurin

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15

LOL :)

Focused42

Looking Around
25/12/20
This VSF will never pass as GEN. Weight is off. Bracelet feel cheap but insert looks great.

Thanks for sharing.

Does this watch have the same number of links as a gen? 134 would be spot on with one link removed

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19

The weight doesn't look that bad. A gen with an oyster is 141g. With a Jubilee its like 130g (I'll look for pics because I had pics of both gens on a scale from a year or two ago).

Aldo there have been a few discussions pop up where it's discussed that the 3235 has to be wound like 2x as much as a 3135 to achieve full power. Once wound fully it will holding its reserve up to 65ish hours. According to some members.

I'll test it myself though now that we have had this discussion.

Also what insert? Do you mean just the fluted bezel?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: johnlogan

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
The weight doesn't look that bad. A gen with an oyster is 141g. With a Jubilee its like 130g (I'll look for pics because I had pics of both gens on a scale from a year or two ago).

Aldo there have been a few discussions pop up where it's discussed that the 3235 has to be wound like 2x as much as a 3135 to achieve full power. Once wound fully it will holding its reserve up to 65ish hours. According to some members.

I'll test it myself though now that we have had this discussion.

Also what insert? Do you mean just the fluted bezel?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Yes, fluted bezel. I was typing on the fly. The fluted bezel looks great, bracelet looks good but have a budget feel.

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
My mark i black dial finally arrived. Sadly by the time i finished taking all the plastic stickers (took me like one hour lol) sun was already gone. Will take some proper shots with my camera tomorrow. My first impression are, bracelet feels amazing no sharp edges at all. Clasp action also really good. Weight feels spot on to the gen datejust i have had. Black dial has indeed sunburst as per gen. Nice sel fitment, movement winds like butter. I attached a picture with my vsf sub with gen xtal, Vsf xtal is 90% like gen. Flutted bezel really good, picture dont really do justice to it imo. Dont care much about the rehaut but in my watch at least everything looks good, also dw looks exactly like the gen dw oj my vsf sub. Will come back tomorrow once i examine it more in depth.
​​​​
Z8Ymqo.jpg
Z8YU9Y.jpg
Z8YWsD.jpg
Z8YiDk.jpg

Last edited:

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Weight is off. Bracelet feel cheap but insert looks great...

...bracelet looks good but have a budget feel.

bracelet feels amazing no sharp edges at all.

...Weight feels spot on to the gen datejust i have had.

Bracelet is amazing or it's cheap with a budget feel? Weight is spot on or far off?

Jay.. how does the bracelet and the watch overall feel when compared to the VSF116610 we both have?

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
Bracelet is amazing or it's cheap with a budget feel? Weight is spot on or far off?

Jay.. how does the bracelet and the watch overall feel when compared to the VSF116610 we both have?

ARF DJ bracelet is better imho.

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹

​​​​​​Bracelet is the same quality as the 116xxx, no sharp edges and the bracelet feels amazing on the wrist. As you said before doesn't feel like a rep. the overall quality of the watch it's fantastic and an upgrade in every sense to the arf (that's my take until now) as kwatches said the quality of the hands is really good and i would dare to say they are better finished than the 116xxx. As for the dial, they nailed it, its just fantastic. Will upload more pictures tomorrow.

gindiesel

12/10/20
Canada
Any word on if VSF is closing early? I'm about to pull the trigger on one of these, but don't want to be in limbo for over a month if I order this week.

Reactions: madbiker2

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
looks great!!!! Would you say stock vsf crystal on Sub is as good as on this DJ?

My vsf sub has gen xtal, comparing the vsf to gen. Gen has a nicer cyclop edge profile and black hole is also better. I would say vsf xtal is maybe 90% like gen. Stock vsf xtal is really good, for sure the best in the game. When i bought it i thought of going franken but now that i have it and can compare it to my franken sub, i will leave like that and use the money to get the rhodium lol.

Reactions: Ecy

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Any word on if VSF is closing early? I'm about to pull the trigger on one of these, but don't want to be in limbo for over a month if I order this week.

They closed already, if you check previous pages i posted the list of the models that were still in stock and the ones sold out. Pretty sure you can only order the white and blue dial but your td might have some others in stock.

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA

they are open. They didn’t decided yet to close early. Most likely they will stay open till February 6th.

gindiesel

12/10/20
Canada
They closed already, if you check previous pages i posted the list of the models that were still in stock and the ones sold out. Pretty sure you can only order the white and blue dial but your td might have some others in stock.

Apologies, I read the thread title too quickly, I thought this was the 126610 thread! I'll talk to my TDs and see what the options are.

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA

I got message a few hours ago saying VS factory is open and mostly likely will stay open till feb 6th.