• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Datejust 126334 with VS3235 72hrs Power Reserve

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
trustytime

Any chance you could feedback to VSF on this 2 tone issue?

To not plate/wrap the edges of the gold links means it is unlikely that anyone on the forum will buy them.
I am not sure I agree with this. Right now the only factory that covers the sides of the mid links is BP Factory. Unless other factories started doing it with in the past few months.

But either way, this is a common issue with 2 tone models.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jayalvin777

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Totally agree. I was in the middle but pictures look great. Any recommendations on colour? I was looking at blue. Is it as accurate? ????????

Sent from the RWI App

I pre-order the blue but gonna get the black instead and if I get bored of it I might just swap the dial. Black = less things to get wrong

Last edited:

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
I pre-order the blue but gonna get the black instead and if I get bored of it I might just swap the dial. Black = less things to get wrong

Yes black is dial to go,the more color have the more flaws,sunburst and color hue etc, black have slightly sunburst but less obvious

mistermagoo

9/8/17
Yes black is dial to go,the more color have the more flaws,sunburst and color hue etc, black have slightly sunburst but less obvious

We still have to see what VSF have to offer thou with the gray and blue dials. Or have they already released those colour dials?

NYC_MIA

Known Member
6/7/19

It’s available for Pre-order? When is it expected to drop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bobi01

2/2/19
We still have to see what VSF have to offer thou with the gray and blue dials. Or have they already released those colour dials?

Idk but rhodium looks too dark imo,in some angles looks almost like black

Reactions: Tete

Bobi01

2/2/19
Can someone confirm if there is a sunburst effect? I can’t tell on my cell.
Am I correct that the "30" had no sunburst effect and the "crown" had the sunburst effect on the Gens?

Black dial does have slightly sunburst no matter it have 30 or crown at 6... the thing is that 2016 and 2017 models are with crown and 2018-2020 are with crown at 6
have slightly sunburst and it is more noticable on direct light

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
It’s available for Pre-order? When is it expected to drop?

It's being on pre order for like a week already, should be dropping this week, Vsf had free on Monday so that's why they're a bit late.