• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Datejust 126334 with VS3235 72hrs Power Reserve

ViperGTS

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
1/1/10
YES!!! If they nailed the blue or even got it close then they are going to sell a ton. I almost bought an ARF V3 but definitely glad i waited now.

dont get excited, they may have just photoshopped it from the rolex website

Reactions: Tete

Bendori

2/5/16
I'm sorry if the I hurt your feelings, Clarissa.

But... but... the lug reflections are off! Instant tell from down the hallway... ;)

I think you have 0 patience and ability to understand others' positions. How is your personal life?

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
I think you have 0 patience and ability to understand others' positions. How is your personal life?

What you might have missed, Wendy: so far, we've almost exclusively seen shots of stickered watches. I don't have the time to educate all lug inspectors about the fundamentals of photography/optics where things like refraction, diffusion and other effects change the perceived texture of a metal surface. If you'd like to know more about that stuff, go to a library.

melandri

Known Member
12/12/18
Some tense conversation for a replica watch!

Looking forward to a blue or white dial release! Hopefully with the jubilee bracelet - anyone know if they're only doing the oyster band?

The ARF looks so good, just can't stand the bad date wheels. I've never understood why date wheels are so hard - isn't it just a printing issue on the wheel?

Reactions: Cowboy45

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
Would anyone here know if I can use one of these oyster bracelets on my Yachtmaster 42?

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Would anyone here know if I can use one of these oyster bracelets on my Yachtmaster 42?

I think no,maybe on new subs as it have 41 mm case and 21mm wide endlinks, new datejust and new sub have 21mm wide endlinks

Reactions: Jayalvin777

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
The datejust on this thread it's not the version with 21mm lugs?

dla329

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/10/19
Some tense conversation for a replica watch!

Looking forward to a blue or white dial release! Hopefully with the jubilee bracelet - anyone know if they're only doing the oyster band?

The ARF looks so good, just can't stand the bad date wheels. I've never understood why date wheels are so hard - isn't it just a printing issue on the wheel?

exactly, some dates are just not that clean on the arf, like 26 for example. Some Gen DJ 41 has a thicker DW too, but all numbers are clean.

Left gen with thicker DW, right stock arf v2

Sebapol

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/7/20
UK

Stock arf think been lucky , now waiting for vsf to compare them two

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19

this is the best example what i have found on youku,lugs are sharp,not like gen but very close,also sels are very tight and have perfect recession,give me that example

Reactions: Tete and merowinger