• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Datejust 126334 with VS3235 72hrs Power Reserve

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
That's a gen DW? Looks almost as thick as the ARF in that pic.

100% gen, the watch is modded by interaktiv

I actually posted a comparison pic of gen and ARF datewheel in my review. At same magnification, my ARF DW was not that far away regarding thickness. Of course, R factory has a totally different level of print quality. I believe that different thicknesses of the gen DW exist and you can find various specimen.

NAIMX.jpg

Last edited:

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
I love theses drama talk, we talk about a replica watch made by a newcomers to the rolex replication.

To my eyes it's GEN like, for 500usd it's more than GEN like lmao, we're far from a DHshitter, so yeah, it's gen like :).

Is it hard to admit that VSF did a better job than anyone without forcing you to buy some v2 v3 v3s and so on (noob/arf/...) and they remain still not perfect lol.

For being honest, I'm not a rolex expert at all, I wasn't into the rolex replica as well because every 6 months you have to buy the new version of X factory for get something better.

With VSF my mind changed, it seems they decided to strike all the factory and to build some great rolex replica from scratch, the v1 with this clone home made movement make me think it's time to buy my 1st HQ rollie rep.

I'm not a guy who like to go to the Franken way, ootb, adjust bracelet and enjoy the job made by some chineses workers.

No offense to anyone, much love to rwi.

And no, I earn nothing to say vsf did a good job lol.

Last edited:

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
Is it hard to admit that VSF did a better job than anyone without forcing you to buy some v2 v3 v3s and so on (noob/arf/...) and they remain still not perfect lol.on of X factory for get something better.

Exactly this. And, with some differences, it’s what sets VSF apart from the two big boys in the market, or so it seems. Their watches have little or no iterations, they are always the same model and subsequent batches seem to improve some few things. But not screw other stuff, just improve! This is what I think makes VSF a good option. I would say the same about ZZF as their v1, v2 and v3 subs have been improving in an incremental way, building on previous experience, but the 316L shell passed as 904L pissed me off. Still they also improve stuff without screwing other things up.

I'm not a guy who like to go to the Franken way, ootb, adjust bracelet and enjoy the job made by some chineses workers.

Yep, same here. I love tinkering with my watches but they have to be 100% wearable right out of the box. The ARF and their comic sans datewheel doesn’t pass that test.

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
Is it hard to admit that VSF did a better job than anyone without forcing you to buy some v2 v3 v3s and so on (noob/arf/...) and they remain still not perfect lol.

This is a really hard pill to swallow for some evidently. This puts my ARF V3 to shame and quite frankly I love it! Bring on more competition.

Reactions: SHB and Rolexman72

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
This VSF Yachtmaster uses the same movement.
I guess the date font is also the same...

DSC-2045-Edit-3.jpg

I think it can be a good comparison, because I suspect the Datejust will have the same "lugs treatment" (at least on the polishing).

Yes, the watch is not perfect but it is my favourite watch.
If the Datejust comes as good as this YM 42, I bet you will all be pleased with it.

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
I think we are all glad VSF/ZZF entered the market. Rolex was dominated by Noob for the last 7-8 years and quite frankly when compared to the new releases their reps are sub par. They were always making new version with little to no improvement and making an absolute killing off the members here who keep getting sucked into Noob bullcrap and buying each version. LOL

Now they have lost the market they are forced to improve or their income from Rolex reps will continue to drop exponentially. Once the Daytona movement gets spread with the various makers its going to be awesome.

Last edited:

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Agree there is way to much of this right now. Self proclaimed experts who have never even seen the real thing making proclamations based on cellophane wrapped reps on a video.

There is an 'unwrapped' video of the silver dial on TrustyTime.

Cowboy45

12/2/18
USA
Very good news, I Chinese seller posted today that the blue dial will be coming out very soon. Also here's a video of another seller comparing the vsf bracelet to the ARF. (open link as a desktop version for it to work)

http://m.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTAwN...==&sharekey=e36ee9910f143c09f0e85f91af008cc13
YES!!! If they nailed the blue or even got it close then they are going to sell a ton. I almost bought an ARF V3 but definitely glad i waited now.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk