• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Datejust 126334 with VS3235 72hrs Power Reserve

R0N4LD0

Horology Curious
13/12/20
You know that the newest VSF Datejusts are also equipped with braclets from the same supplier as ARF braclets right?

There is zero need (in case you got a relevant new VSF Datejust batch) to order additional ARF braclets.

I‘m talking about Jubilee btw.
How can I check if I have the arf bracelet?

Resfinity

Horology Curious
22/8/22
California
You must be the most loved customer for your TD.
Its always a pleasure working like this.
Well I bought 3 items on this order, I'm sure they do love me as a customer. ;)

Besides, I'm RL the QC for the blue DJ because he sent one with a misprinted dial. So he would be sending me QC for a new watch regardless. 🤷‍♂️

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Well I bought 3 items on this order, I'm sure they do love me as a customer. ;)

Besides, I'm RL the QC for the blue DJ because he sent one with a misprinted dial. So he would be sending me QC for a new watch regardless. 🤷‍♂️
Thats something different. When a Dial is misprinted or so, TDs can return watch to factory. when you just "dont like it" then they usually cant return and have to keep it on stock till someone else buys it.
3 Watches? wow. we can talk when you bought 100 :D

Resfinity

Horology Curious
22/8/22
California
Thats something different. When a Dial is misprinted or so, TDs can return watch to factory. when you just "dont like it" then they usually cant return and have to keep it on stock till someone else buys it.
3 Watches? wow. we can talk when you bought 100 :D
I was just clarifying that I'm not wasting their time. I gave Hont a nice sized order for my first transaction with him.
I can't see myself ever needing 100 watches, but either way no one was competing with you. We can hang out here and help each other out without being snarky. It's all love, man!

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
which TD do u guys use for VSF watches
Any TD will do, they have all access to the same factories. If you have to choose one for the first time, start by reading their T&C's and shipping/return policies, some will reimburse in case of custom seizure, some not; some will have additional shipping costs, some not.
Then contact one and ask for availability. That way you check if they can source the watch you want and you establish a direct relationship by which you can make a first own assessment if you like it or not based on the feedback you receive. But be prepared, these guys are busy people, the single one-watch-at-a-time customer may not be on the top of the list, so be prepared to have to wait a bit for a response and even ask again if you don't get any.

McDuck888

🌞
22/2/17
UK
@ape20001 I don't know which part of the world you're at. But at the moment, for such an easy transaction, I love heading over to the Trusted Dealer section, Clicking on 'Supermirrors' to buy from the EU/UK Stocklist Sead has for sale. I just find the model of watch I'd like to buy from his little list of his current stock. Email him to ask for pics. And then send my paypal friends and family payment over to him for quick dispatch. Really lovely system with supermirrors if you're a first time buyer to keep things very simple and easy.
He has some of the better quality, pricey watches on there. If you want something cheaper or different to the stuff we often see on this forum, grab another TD. Any is great! :p