• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Datejust 126334 with VS3235 72hrs Power Reserve

kevBquick

9/10/18
Can you elaborate? These kinds of unsubstantiated comments are not helping

i'm sure you can just look at the clasp and figure it out...its not unsubstantiated.
here i will help with the unsubstantiated.

as i said the crown isn't even close to the rolex crown...5 stick lines and giant balls at the end.
ROLEX font is too thin...font might be close if it was bolded or even a little more...scroll engraving is no bueno either.

rlx_2020121201-36.jpg

Last edited:

kevBquick

9/10/18
The inner clasp that no one will ever see? Okay. It doesn't look too bad. Gen:

ZOwbXs.jpg

yet here we are...i've seen better from smaller and worse factories....i expect better from better.

and yet it easy to see. so add it to the list of incorrect things on the release.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rolexman72

Tete

4/11/16
thanks for those photos, this is already being seen in another way. What I see I like a lot

Reactions: saucin

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15
i'm sure you can just look at the clasp and figure it out...its not unsubstantiated.

as i said the crown isn't even close to the rolex crown...5 stick lines and giant balls at the end.
ROLEX font is too thin...font might be close if it was bolded or even a little more...scroll engraving is no bueno either.

rlx_2020121201-36.jpg

It’s fine to critique these reps at a macro level, I do it and enjoy looking for all the minute little differences. But you definitely shouldn’t be put off buying because of it. That clasp engraving is microscopic, it could easily be a variation on a gen, as we know the Rolex coronet changes daily. It is also on the underside of a clasp. Simply not an issue at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17

rlx_2020121201-36.jpg

The logo has become hairlined due to the overexposed adjacent pixels 'bleeding' exposure into the darker ones.
Anyone who understands photography can tell you this.

Venniz

26/7/20
Eye candy pictures (not mine)

IMG-20201214-110343-953.jpg

Dangerous world we live in.
That would fool 99% of people.
I can't imagine how many people have already bought a fake thinking it was gen...

Glad I'm here :)

Cheers

You like your datewheel ? I am obsessed with the DW I think.. I have a feeling this DW is bold and not like gen at all.

Well if I was you I would swap the DW to a gen one and yeah it is 99 % same as gen.

Last edited:

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
You like your datewheel ? I am obsessed with the DW I think.. I have a feeling this DW is bold and not like gen at all.

Well if I was you I would swap the DW to a gen one and yeah it is 99 % same as gen.

As per his message, this is not his picture.

But yes I agree with you the font doesn't look great

​​​​​​

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
I am obsessed with the DW I think.. I have a feeling this DW is bold and not like gen at all.

I think you shouldn't confuse 'obsession' with 'accuracy of observation' - they are different and often unrelated things.

This D/W is not bold at all. There is no need for me to create a composite in photoshop to illustrate this. Just google a picture of the watch.

Venniz

26/7/20
I think you shouldn't confuse 'obsession' with 'accuracy of observation' - they are different and often unrelated things.

This D/W is not bold at all. There is no need for me to create a composite in photoshop to illustrate this. Just google a picture of the watch.
ZORzqj.jpg

You are annoying and always quoting me in every thread. This DW look like the same as the fake ARF one on this picture. If you want I can compare you some more pictures tonight. But look how slim and perfect is a gen DW compared to this one.

Edit: No need to attack me, I never attacked you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Razorig2

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
You are annoying and always quoting me in every thread. This DW look like the same as the fake ARF one on this picture. If you want I can compare you some more pictures tonight. But look how slim and perfect is a gen DW compared to this one.
Edit: No need to attack me, I never attacked you.

Here is a VSF date wheel on the bottom and 2 genuine ones. It is not too bold.

I'm not attacking you, nor am I aware of quoting you before. However, if your observations are wrong you can expect them to be highlighted.

IMG-20201214-110343-953.jpg

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
The color of the dial is very important here as it have very complex color dials with sunburst so waiting to see colors compared to gen

Reactions: phdsjain