• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Datejust 126334 with VS3235 72hrs Power Reserve

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
I find it interesting that 25-spacing flaw (thats not really even a flaw imo) was introduced in the early VSF DJ41 batches so now they may use older dials or older machines for these dials.

Reactions: jiro

ApIcedOutt

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/6/19
Did anyone received the new batch already ?
I wonder if they are really using arf bracelet now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ApIcedOutt

5/6/19
My clasp code of jubilee was a Vsf one (qc)

Heard froM some sellers bracelet was improved to match arc quality . Not sure.
I have an extra cf bracelet wonder if I should change or keep. No one received the new Vsf so hard to know..
Wonder if I should change the bezel to cf bezel as well. Seems like Vsf upgraded few things from my QC

Tiger4

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
26/1/21
Heard froM some sellers bracelet was improved to match arc quality . Not sure.
I have an extra cf bracelet wonder if I should change or keep. No one received the new Vsf so hard to know..
Wonder if I should change the bezel to cf bezel as well. Seems like Vsf upgraded few things from my QC

That’s good news if they’re making the upgrades.

andyc

Nitimur in vetitum
Certified
4/6/10
Got my QC pics for the latest VSF version - no issues with the 25 as far as I am concerned:

202204131929144.jpg

Last edited:

sgt.njoy

M2M Camper
Certified
2/10/18
Illinois
Good people
Before few days chinese guy told me that he dont have vsf oyster bracelet on stock snd today i recieved video with weird code on endlinks and Z2Y code on clasp which arf on jubilee have that code which is again weird… i couldnt find that combination of codes on any factory lik rof,noob,bp
is it possible this is from vsf new batch because vsf have 7UL code on oyster clasps

Did you ever figured out what factory was producing this bracelet/sel? I did some research and only clasp code Z2Y belongs to ARF but that sel code 868 83418 I can't find it anywhere else. I'm seeing other seller advertise it as ARF. Does anyone know if this is true?

ApIcedOutt

5/6/19
Did anyone received the new Vsf dj stock. Can anyone confirm if they are using arf jubliee bracelets now? Is it as good as CF at least?