• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Datejust 126334 with VS3235 72hrs Power Reserve

chrisomatic

22/6/15
No, vsf is better. More gen like in the construction. Cf crystal doesnt reflect the hours markers since they have an extra bevel that should never have been there. You can check either yourself with a loupe or in the CF DJ thread in the forum a couple of months back theres pictures showing the extra bevel. This is what gives the cf crystal the milky edges. These edges that will be far from gen like...

Got you! Thanks for the insight, understood what you mean.

what is your conclusion on the fluted bezel? Imo the CF bezel is plated with something which makes it more shine yellowish, whereas the VSF is pure steel.

Wacht

Renowned Member
6/7/20
Got you! Thanks for the insight, understood what you mean.

what is your conclusion on the fluted bezel? Imo the CF bezel is plated with something which makes it more shine yellowish, whereas the VSF is pure steel.

Yes, sure don't mention it.

I actually read that the new vsf bezel is better and more gen like. Another report said that the new vsf uses cf bezel. These are second hand reports but my qc are very convincing. I'll make sure to report once I receive my vsf dj 41.

On the same note, I can't really tell if the 9 o clock marker is crooked or if it's just the angle of the photo?
jS7ZBL.jpg
jS7D5Q.jpg

Last edited:

Wacht

Renowned Member
6/7/20
Wacht looks crooked to me too, ask for further pictures to confirm and red light if necessary imo.

Thanks mate.
I asked for more pics in different angle, going to get them tomorrow. My feeling is that it's crooked though... what a downer. Anyway, so excited to see vsf datejust surfacing so no worries from my side.

Reactions: Sonofalich

mumk

Renowned Member
13/7/10
What TD have the blue dial version for immediate QC? Any tips? :)

MambaMentality60

8/24
Certified
30/5/20
Australia
VSF Datejusts are back and available to order? Great to see VSF slowly releasing their watches again. Though are they still selling for the same price as before?

Plenitude

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
23/3/22
VSF Datejusts are back and available to order? Great to see VSF slowly releasing their watches again. Though are they still selling for the same price as before?

Yes, and I hope they get better still. in the meantime I got carried away, and for the fear that they would stop again I took almost all the available variants, black, silver and blu, oyster and jubilee, plein and spiral ...

Wacht

Renowned Member
6/7/20
I ordered from hont. Quick reply, qc within a few hours, he said within 24 hours though he sent them early. Plus delivery included in price.

Last edited:

MambaMentality60

8/24
Certified
30/5/20
Australia
I asked jtime regarding the rumors of vsf datejust using cf bezel and he said it was not true. Anyone else asked the same question to their TDs? Curious to see if they say the same or otherwise.

Last edited:

mettmett

Known Member
10/8/15
GERMANY
I asked jtime regarding the rumors of vsf datejust using cf bezel and he said it was not true. Anyone else asked the same question to their TDs? Curious to see if they say the same or otherwise.

My TD told it. But he said this very early. I made my order before the most TDs offered the Vsf datejust. So it could be that this aspect wasn‘t clear when I ordered the watch.

Greetings

benissimo

Known Member
3/6/21
EU
I've heard they now use ARF bracelets on recent VSFs. Can anybody confirm? I'm about to order one.