• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Datejust 126334 with VS3235 72hrs Power Reserve

Starry Night

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/1/21
Earth
Does anyone have two ARF Jubilee links they are looking to possibly sell as I received my ARF 126334 w/blue dial and it is a little snug. I was hoping not looking to purchase another ARF bracelet. Are there any other links that are similar that would fit? Thanks

Last edited:

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Does anyone have two ARF Jubilee links they are looking to possibly sell as I received my ARF 126334 w/blue dial and it is a little snug. I was hoping not looking to purchase another ARF bracelet. Are there any other links that are similar that would fit? Thanks

In the VSF Thread? (Or does VSF DJ have ARF Bravelet?)

cramerevs

Horology Curious
12/5/20
j5S1Op.jpg
j5Syjb.jpg

What do you guys think of my VSF?

Last edited:
Reactions: KlaroFazi

Subfan2020

Horology Curious
26/9/20
jaRFEQ.jpg
jaRSHL.jpg
jaRfrS.jpg

I have the two tone datejust from VSF.
The strap was really bad, posted about this before. My strap was broken and now have a new one on it. I have no idea what factory strap is on it.
the original vsf strap midlinks are not full plated. As i can see on this picture are these midlinks full plated..

I'll share clasp as soon as I get it back.

Last edited:

Subfan2020

Horology Curious
26/9/20
jaRFEQ.jpg
jaRSHL.jpg
jaRfrS.jpg

I have the two tone datejust from VSF.
The strap was really bad, posted about this before. My strap was broken and now have a new one on it. I have no idea what factory strap is on it.
the original vsf strap midlinks are not full plated. As i can see on this picture are these midlinks full plated..

I'll share clasp as soon as I get it back.

update!!

got the watch back! new claspcode is 7QE. Does anyone know wich factory this is?

Buythedip

Supporter
Certified
1/2/21
Here and there, but more there
I am considering selling my VSF DJ41 Blue Smooth to get ARF OP39 in Rhodium. For those with more knowledge than me, and considering the supply issue with VSF, would I be making a mistake?

Ultimately it always comes down to preference but I like the watch to be as close to gen as possible, particularly the bracelet

Reactions: Tijdwijzer

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
I am considering selling my VSF DJ41 Blue Smooth to get ARF OP39 in Rhodium. For those with more knowledge than me, and considering the supply issue with VSF, would I be making a mistake?

Ultimately it always comes down to preference but I like the watch to be as close to gen as possible, particularly the bracelet

Mistake

zenmaster

Known Member
21/8/09
Looks great! I also prefer smoothie.
there are a few nice vids on YouTube of blue smoothie. You should definitely check them out.

oh boy this looks so good.
i was looking for a fluted bezel, now i might just go smoothie. thanks for sharing!

Reactions: rcom440

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Just want to check if anyone knows this is from VSF?
DateJust 41 126334 Clean 1:1 Best Edition 904L Steel Blue Stick Dial on Oyster Bracelet VR3235 - DateJust - Rolex - Watch Brands (puretimewatch.io)

I want the blue dial with fluted bezel, mounted on oyster bracelet. This seems to be the only correct set up on PureTime, but the description does not show VSF, the movement doesn't show 72-hour power reserve either.

As the title says, it's not a VSF it's a Clean Factory (CF)

taktloss

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/12/19
Hey guys,

I have a problem with my VSF Datejust (about half a year ago that I bought it). Since I have different watches I have to wind the datejust by hand in most cases I want to wear it (because it stopps working after one and a half day). Maybe I did this so often that the last winding destroyed something ... now I can just turn the "winding wheel" into one position instead of 3 (winding, date adjust, time adjust). When I turn the "wheel" now It just changes the date three or four times then stops at all, so I have to turn it into "wearing position" and return it to adjusting position then I can change date again.

But winding or changing time isnt possible at all anymore ... if I try to pull it out into the former working third positon (time adjust) it doesnt stay at that position but "falls back" to the only position left where it does the date thing I described above.

Sorry Im german so my english isnt that well ..

is the problem known? Are there any solutions? Can a watchmaker fix it? :)

Regards

Tijdwijzer

Renowned Member
24/11/20
Europe
Hi Taktloss, ofcourse a watchmaker could fix this, since your watch uses the VS3235 movement, genuine movement parts are a solution. I suggest you head out to a watchmaker on this forum.

Reactions: taktloss