• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Datejust 126334 with VS3235 72hrs Power Reserve

Karlus

Renowned Member
4/7/17
Not plated on all sides? What do you mean?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean the middle link of the Solid End Links, are only plated on the top, and not the sides. Look:

garbage.jpg

Reactions: Solidfoxhound5

MolluskMan

Known Member
16/10/20
New York, NY
IMO more important than the bezel shape is the bezel color, which cannot be the same as the rest of the watch. While it’s hard to tell SS and WG apart separately, it’s pretty obvious when stacked on top of one another, as they are on the DJ, that they’re different. I hope they can find a way to make the bezel not look like SS, because to me that’s an instant tell.

rockdaytona

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/12/19
Parts Unknown
I don't care about the lugs.
The rolex level of polishing is difficult to achieve.
This VSF datejust looks amazing for what it is.

If they release the Wimbledon dial on a jubilee bracelet it's an instant buy for me...

Me too. Yes.

sfbatman787

Renowned Member
Certified
17/4/17
There's still plastic on the lugs mate, you can see it on the side. Youre just a stubborn dude. I was the one thatnposted the pictures so I know they have plastic cuz I have seen all the pictures from the seller. I had more pictures but didn't posted all to spam in the thread.
How would the stickers on the side of the lugs affect the reflection on the top.....? ????????????
I dont care what you think of me, but won't change the fact

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Reactions: BiH855

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
How would the stickers on the side of the lugs affect the reflection on the top.....? ????????????
I dont care what you think of me, but won't change the fact

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Im with you about that bad polishing,really i cant understand that they cant make it mirror polish

Reactions: Tete

Tete

4/11/16
Im with you about that bad polishing,really i cant understand that they cant make it mirror polish

If they wanted if they could, why not do it? I have no idea. It would be to make the surface totally flat without distortion and then polish ... I am confident that if VSF listens to the clients they will fix it

Reactions: Rolexman72

Rolexman72

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/5/18
If they wanted if they could, why not do it? I have no idea. It would be to make the surface totally flat without distortion and then polish ... I am confident that if VSF listens to the clients they will fix it

+1

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
What are you even talking about? The lugs are covered with protective stickers on the top and sides.

It's pointless to reason with some people around here, same was with the vsf sub, that it didn't reflect light like Gen, that lugs were not good and so on. Look now most of those people ended up getting a vsf cuz it ended up being the best case.

Tete

4/11/16
It's pointless to reason with some people around here, same was with the vsf sub, that it didn't reflect light like Gen, that lugs were not good and so on. Look now most of those people ended up getting a vsf cuz it ended up being the best case.

hopefully so and these are just the first samples as an example. Possibly the first units to be sold are good. I am the first to order a VSF DJ 41

Reactions: Jayalvin777

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
hopefully so and these are just the first samples as an example. Possibly the first units to be sold are good. I am the first to order a VSF DJ 41

Hopefully next week the black dial is coming out, I will be ordering one. Not many qc pics atm but hopefully that chances in the upcoming days.

Reactions: Tete

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹

Hopefully next week the black dial is coming out, I will be ordering one. Not many qc pics atm but hopefully that chances in the upcoming days.

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
I feel like everybody have knowledge about gen datejusts. The lugs bla bla sucks etc, plastic still on the preview, u cant know anything from pictures view. Need to see next to genuine. Very boring to read new threads when all is like this.

btw this release look pretty good imo, will wait for black dial.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
I feel like everybody have knowledge about gen datejusts. The lugs bla bla sucks etc, plastic still on the preview, u cant know anything from pictures view. Need to see next to genuine. Very boring to read new threads when all is like this.

btw this release look pretty good imo, will wait for black dial.

Agree there is way to much of this right now. Self proclaimed experts who have never even seen the real thing making proclamations based on cellophane wrapped reps on a video.

karlis96

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/12/19
Also question about 3235 movement - is there any gen parts which not fit in this movement ?

Or this movement can be made franken ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk