• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Datejust 126334 with VS3235 72hrs Power Reserve

NYC_MIA

Known Member
6/7/19
The middle link SEL not plated on the sides. Good effort, but its an insta-tell.

I am going to snag the blue dial all SS tho

Not plated on all sides? What do you mean?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
The bezel is awesome and it looks fine. Half the ppl complaining are looking at pictures with plastic wrap on it. LMFAO

Reactions: Jayalvin777

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
Let him answer..

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Considered he might be referring to the fluted bezel here? He might not give a rats arse about the lugs unlike you.

Not to mention the ARF still has a shitty datewheel and an A2824 movement, this new VS3235 is a much better platform for those looking to mod.

Reactions: YellowFin

sfbatman787

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
17/4/17
Considered he might be referring to the fluted bezel here? He might not give a rats arse about the lugs unlike you.

Not to mention the ARF still has a shitty datewheel and an A2824 movement, this new VS3235 is a much better platform for those looking to mod.
Someone is desperate to get my attention ????????????

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
Any positives about the watch guys?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Show me where the plastic is here

There's still plastic on the lugs mate, you can see it on the side. Youre just a stubborn dude. I was the one thatnposted the pictures so I know they have plastic cuz I have seen all the pictures from the seller. I had more pictures but didn't posted all to spam in the thread.

peterpl

24/7/11

Exactly. I'm referring to the bezel scallops where some members are saying it looks strange. Of course it looks strange in many pictures there is plastic all over the watch. LOL

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Exactly. I'm referring to the bezel scallops where some members are saying it looks strange. Of course it looks strange in many pictures there is plastic all over the watch. LOL

Exactly this, I will for proper pictures to make my opinion about it. Was the same thing with the subs at the beginning and look it ended being the the sub with the best case and cg. Finally we have a watch with better crystal, dw and movement. Long live the competition.

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Bring on the blue dial! Soon as they release that im forsure in for one.

WIM. BELL. DONE. :rimshot:

Blue would also be my first choice, but I got an ARF DJ41 w/ gen DE & crystal just a few months ago. Makes no sense to update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tete