• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Datejust 126334 with VS3235 72hrs Power Reserve

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
Am I the only one that's gonna be boring and say leave it to a mod if you don't know how yo do it.

If you're gonna do this. Try it on a few other watches first that have no value for you. Noone does it perfect the first time.

And not all members want to pay as much for modding equipment as they did for the rep they want to mod.

Last edited:

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Got it from TD where i bough the watch,price is our little secret,anyway will be selling my old blue dial once i recieve it for the good price... maybe someone wouldnt bother about that dents under some markers , so if someone is interested i will make sale thread once i recieve it back

Reactions: Patricdeen

taktloss

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/12/19
Hey guys.

I received mine today after 14 days of shipment to centreal europe. Bought it at Puretime.

It looks even better than on QC Pics. The really just slightly misaligned 9 o clock marker has no difference to the others so its near to perfect. It seems it was just the QC picture.

Date is a bit off gen, but it's ok and better that date wheels on other reps. Screw is ok for me.

And I know the Datejust quite qood since I have a yg/ss with silver dial and smooth bezel as gen.

I must really look on some parts that aren't perfect to say that there is a difference. Without a comparison to the original - NO chance. But I'm not a watch fanatic that knows every inch of every watch built by rolex, I'm happy to know the important parts of my datejust gen haha (mostly parts on the dial :D)

I just like good watches and therefore I own the Rolex and one Navitimer B01 and know a bit about swiss automatic watches but just as an personal interest. Thereforce I'm maby a good middle range guy between fanatic and my collegue at work who think his festina has the same quality like a gen rolex because "you just pay for the name" :D

In Summary: The fanatic would see flaws directly and knows its a rep, my kollegue would not even notice I wear a Rolex, now even when I don't wear a watch. Me in the middler: I would notice a Rolex, and just walk on my way or whatever I was doing, because there is no chance for me from a higher distance than one arm length to see any difference between rep and gen.

So people go for it ... :)

exacten

Known Member
31/10/19
Does anyone know if its possible to remove the fluted bezel and get a jeweler to White Gold plate it for more gen ish look

ap@12

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/12/12
send mine also to Nikz19 last friday,so waiting time is started